Pass That Sucker Over Here!!!

@myklj999 (20918)
Yep. I said it. And I need it. I'm gettin' too wound up lately about life, the universe and everything and I really need to chill and relax. So I'm doing some serious thinking about it. Only problem; I'm not sure where to get it, because I really don't want everyone knowing about it. Dammit. Do you ever smoke it?
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Need you ask?..Is all My brownies getting to you where you now think me a bad influence?...will do my best to help soon..
@wathanjim (2215)
Lmao!I love getting notifications of your posts.MELLOW
Hi myklj999, Just chill and relax, don't do too much thinking because you only wind yourself up more, and i don't smoke it. Tamara
Boy would I love to join you, but Olney is a little too far to go for just a smoke lol. In the urban areas where I used to live, it was never too far away. Just go to a corner populated with guys with their pants hanging past their azzes (eww!) and usually one, if not all of them, will have it. That's what sucks about being in the suburbs. I go to a corner out here, and all I will meet is a stiff breeze, and maybe a ticket for loitering lol. So I have friends that will deliver to me now. But even those have dried up somewhat. I need some new connects lol.
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
Where you located at darknlyly- I might be able to hook u up
It might have to wait until payout here lol. But I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Not for over 30 years, now. And, I am saying this knowing my Mom could pop in here at anytime to see what the discussion is about. I'm pretty sure she knows I was no angel, but still.....
Nope, don't smoke it, tried it once or twice but didn't like it, not for me. I know lots of people who do though, so I know where to find it. I think I read on your profile once or maybe in one of your discussions, can't remember where exactly, that you're in Illinois. So am I, do you want some?
@myklj999 (20918)
Sure! Ain't had none in about 2 years. Wait, you're talking 'bout weed, ain't ya?
Well I sure ain't talking about a piece of azz! I don't think my husband would like that much
@myklj999 (20918)
Well, I couldn't see yer ring on the screen so how's I s'posed t' know?
@James72 (26829)
I don't buy it, no. But if it's on offer then once in a while I might have a go! It is quite rare for me I must admit, but I see no issues if it is a once in a blue moon thing. Please don't share this post with anyome mykl.
@myklj999 (20918)
Your secret is safe with me...and 153,960 other myLotters.
@James72 (26829)
@cyntrow (8524)
Hmmmmm. I think I'll have to take the fifth on this one. Let's just say that I believe in anything in moderation. So have a toke for me. Did you know that if you play Pink Floyd's Dark side of the Moon while watching The Wizard of Oz, the two are synchronized? I've never tried it with my feet on the ground.
@myklj999 (20918)
Yeah, I think you have to start the CD at the third lion roar.
@tessah (6621)
you dont want everyone knowing about it, yet, you post it on the net for all to see... ? no.. i dont smoke it. did when i was a retarded kid with nothing to do.. then i grew up and stopped being a retard. so no thanx.. i kinda have grown attached to my brain cells being intact. *nod*
@myklj999 (20918)
None of my family or friends are on myLot.
welcome to my world.live in the bay area....smokin weed here is as common as takin a sh*# (literally)... dude if uve never smoked weed i would recommend smokin it ATLEAST once in ur lifetime, if not everyday.....like me and my friends...gettin it can be a problem depending upon where u live(btw u and me, i ive made hella bank sellin weed).......If the U.S dosent make weed legal, i have no faith left in humanity period.
Well everyone gets a little stressed from time to time. Just chill and do like snoop dog says.... "Smoke the green like spinach and I'm strong to the finish". Ever tried ordering some weed from the High Times Magazine???
I say everybody should try it atleast once in there life. If u want to get some go to one of ur friends that smokes. He is more like to know where to get the stuff. I hope this helps and who cares what people thinkits your body do wat u want with it.
@makingpots (11922)
I have my own ways of chilling out and relaxing. Usually involves music and sometimes a yoga matte. But college days......... I always just passed it on, but I would have the most fun of anyone just laughing at everyone (and hiding all the good munchies).
@Anne18 (11036)
No I have never smoked it, I like to chill out and relax to music, read my book and lay with my eyes closed
@camomom (7536)
Did in high school but not anymore. Wish I did sometimes but I can't make myself do it. I liked it too much and I'm a mom now.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Nope not in over 20 years...
@flowerchilde (12547)
I strongly believe in self medication.. all us old (er young!) hippies 'round these parts still imbibe.. raised our kids right too, so they hang out at the bars and bring a share of the good stuff home fer the old folks.. Nah, I'm kidding, can't ya tell? (It's just my kids who er kool!) Don't mind me, it's too smoky in here, can't read the screen anymore.
Nah, I think there are other ways of dealing with stress.
@walkthetalk (1307)
Na, never really did. when I was young, I used to want people to think I did. So O would be cool. You know? But I do know where I could hook you up! I have connection. Just come to my window tonight. Ka.
@novataylor (6572)
Yes. Then, now, possibly always. Sometimes every day, sometimes not for a few months at a time - but honestly, the former more than the latter. Getting too wound up about life and the universe and everything though won't necessarily go away with the consumption of it or ease in any meaningful way. I just do it because I like it. That's pretty much it.