My bag is always full! I wonder why?

Women, can you relate to me when I say that I have tons of stuffs that I carry around in my bag? No matter how I switch to a bigger bag, I eventually end up with a full bag that could hardly be zipped because of all the stuffs i put into it. Am I the only one who experience that? I can see some girls with really small bags and I think, my wallet can hardly fit into that bag!
Mine is always full, and I can nver find anything. I almost always have trouble finding my cellphone when it rings. I also put extra diapers and wipes in there in case I forget to fill the diaper bag. I'm thinking of getting a Buxton Bag.
Bring your baby with you is actually a good excuse for having a big bag hehe
@iamcdy (1120)
I can relate to you, actually. I also don't know how to minimize the stuff inside my bag. I also wonder how other girls seem to fit their inside a very very small bag. I don't know how can I ever fit all my necessities inside their bags. I have smaller bags but not as small as theirs .
@Rainegurl (2158)
hi, silverglint i can relate! all of my bags actually look fat, they are all deformed. i have so may stuff i carry around -- my fat wallet, cellphones (yup, more than 1), pens, my small medicine box, cologne, make up kit, a dozen more. sometimes my husband's stuff. when we go shopping, he hands me his shades, coin purse or even purchases, for me to put in my bag and yes, i envy those girls who carry around a small bag. or even just their wallet. have a nice day!
@zalilame (880)
Welcome to the club. The bigger the bag the heavier it weighs . I always have the stuffs because I think to much. So ended up having 2 packets of tissues and all the receipts.
I am bad about that, no matter what size the bag its always full and i have to dump half of it out to find what i need. I tell people i carry every thing but the kitchen sink in it.
@mgmagana (3621)
i agree, the bigger bad i get the more i put in it.
@mindym (979)
It never fails for me...the bigger the bag, the more stuff I put in it. I call my purses the bottomless pits because I can never find things when I need them.
@halynn (1809)
Oh, I'm like that too. I am really bad about forgetting my purse somewhere too. So i finally bought a pocket wallet big enough for credit cards, cash & change & just carry it in my pocket & i haven't even been using a purse lol. It's easier that way for me. Now i know i won't forget my purse in a store or someones home lol.
Oh yes the bigger bag the more i put in it,i dont know why and it is so heavy