I am having a problem getting my ehow article accepted.

@TheAgent (221)
I wrote an article today based off of the most requested articles on ehow. I researched what I was going to write about and got some pictures to add to the post. I thought the post had been accepted, but later found an email saying it was rejected. I have no idea what I did wrong, I thought is was one of my better articles. Has anyone else had this issue with ehow before, if so, how did you resolve it? Thank you and have fun writing.
@JoeBrat (77)
You may want to look over the information of your artical and the pictures you used for the artical. If either of these are protected then you will not be accepted. Then again sometime they do make a mistake and you need to just resubmit it. Good Luck
@TheAgent (221)
Now that you mention it, got the pictures off a site that sells the product I was writing about. I don't think the pictures where protected though. I will take a look at that though. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
@sierras236 (2740)
Also check your word count. Sometimes articles get rejected for being too short. Run your article through copyspace maybe there is something very similar and it is not appearing as an original. Just some things to look at, besides the pictures. Although, it could be the pictures that are the problem. Maybe take them out and resubmit and let them insert the pictures.
I have never written for that site. I don't really know much about them. I think other people use them and like them though. Maybe you should give them another opportunity and see what happens.