How many folders do you have in your favourites menu?

@smilyn (2964)
I have around 5 folders in my favourites menu. One is for mylot. I add those discussions that I feel interesting or those I want to check back again. The other ones include PTR sites, recipes, blogs and a miscellaneous ones. I also add few links without putting them in a folder. How about you? How many folders do you have in your favourites menu?
@Anne18 (11036)
I share the favourites menu with the rest of the family so it goes on and on and there is just so many folders for lots of things, too many to count
@savypat (20246)
I have many, what I really need to do is go through and delete most of them. I only use a few. Mostly pd to wk on line. That one I use all the time.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I don't use the favorites menu. I am simple. Everything that I do is on my desktop and I don't have to go anywhere for them. Cheers!!
@cupkitties (7175)
I have about 20 favorites I have privately bookmarked in my regular tool bar but I also use stumble upon for the ones I want to share. I haven't counted them all but theres a lot. haha