Do you know some places that publish poetry or other without a fortune up front

HI ..does anyone know places that publish poetry without requiring you alot of money up front?
hi littlefranciscan...you should buy the book, Poet's Market. they give you great advice. First of all DON'T PAY MONEY to publish your poem. it's a scam. and it won't help your record cause you're not really getting published. the book Poet's Market is reprinted each year giving you legitamate comapany's, addresses, the proper way to present your poems. and contests where you have could win some money or get your poem published for free, but just the same published. it gives you the rules of the industry. if you don't do things right, publishers won't take you seriously. it's a tough market. there are more poet wanna-bes then there are companies willing to publish poetry. there isn't much money in it. many companies will only go with well known people and then sometimes just break even. or still lose money. the important thing is to write because you enjoy it. and keep trying to get into the market. you just never know.
I think I have heard of "Poet's Market" before but have no idea where I would find that book to purchase it. I do put my poems on poetry.com not to buy anything but because, at least, while they are there, there is a copyright attached to them.
to name a couple places you can find Poet's Market, 1. Amazon.com 2. Barnes & Noble and if you want to by it at a bookstore near you, i'm sure they'll be glad to order it if they don't have it. you can always buy it online.