i am me

How much can one person take of the things of life that come his way? How much can one person give to the dieing soul with no life to live? How much can one person say when all that he knows is swept away? All that he's seen and all that he's heard All paints the picture of heartache and hurt Struggle he's facing and fighting each day All make him stronger so he can say "I am me and i'm not changing." How much can one person cry when the life that she's living is a lie? How much can one person pray when everything she sees is grey? HOw much can one person scream when all that she's wanted becomes shattered dreams? All that she's seen and all that she's heard All builds the box that hides all her hurt Struglles she's dacing and fighting each day All make her stronger so she can say "I am me and I'm not changing." How much should one person change just so the world can know their name? All that I've seen and all that I've heard Al paints the picture of heartache and hurt Struggles i'm facing and fighting each day All make me stronger so I can say "I am me and I'm not changing."
@jambi462 (4598)
Very nice. Keep up the good work and don't stop being yourself because that's all you can do.