What do you do to make extra money?

@CRSunrise (2964)
There are many things you can do to make money, but it's a matter of find things that make it worth your while. Mostly, I sell on eBay, but I do do a few others things to make money, even if it is just pocket chance. I would love to find that one thing that would give me a few extra hundred dollars a month though.
@kykidd (6819)
It sounds like you are a lot like me, a jack of all trades, master of none. I sell a few things on eBay here and there. But it is mostly just things that I no longer need. Or a might pick up a good deal on something at a garage sale now and again. I have built a web site that you can take a look at if you like. It is listed under my profile. There are a number of ways to make money work online. A lot of them are like you said a little pocket change here and there. Good luck to you in your online adventures, and have a great day!
@CRSunrise (2964)
I was actually doing moderately well on eBay, but as of the last 6 months, I just haven't had the time. What with work and my two kids, when I do have the free time, I don't always want to sit down and list. Another website I've visited, where I've made a little bit of money, is mturk.com. It's a website that's connected with Amazon.com, where you do little odd jobs for money.
@kykidd (6819)
I have used mturk, but it doesn't seem to be very lucrative. I also use ChaCha. It slowed down for a while, but seems to be picking up on the weekends now. Also, until I moved into my condo that I live in now, I would always collect aluminum cans. Mainly just the ones that I drank out of, but now and again when I would go for a walk I would pick up a couple of cans. It helped to keep the neighborhood cleaned up too. I mainly just do stuff online.
I'm part of a few free survey sites. I'm now making about $150 a month from the sites combined. It's easy work, & I've seen people make $200-300/ month from just one site. The more time you put into it, the more you make. I'm planning to put a little more effort this month- will be trying for at least $200. If you want to check it out, my favorite site to work from is listed in my profile. Hope that helps, & if you ever need help just message me. I've been at that site for I think 5 months now.