Hi I am new here My name is Daisy and I am Petie's Sister.

Hi I am Daisy; Petie has told me about his place. We are on the computer because mom has a migraine and is sleeping on the couch. I have been in this new family for a little over a week and I do love my mom even when she is mean to me. Mom will not let me chase, or bite the kitties that live here. Their names are Sammy and Abagail. I just want to play with them and they do not get my way of playing. Sammy and I sit with each other for a few seconds and then she hisses at me, what’s that all about?. Abagail will let me lick, her ears and face until I get so excited and try to bite her. She is so bite able like my puppy brothers and sisters. I have had to learn all kinds or manners since I have been here. This is my third home since I left my parents home and I am only 6 months old. I do not know why no one wants me. I hope my new family will keep me because I sure do love mom and dad. Dad does not let me sit on his lap like mom does but he does pet my head. Mom even takes Petie and I out for walks and she feeds us good food. Mom lets me run on a long leash while she has a short leash for Petie. I run back and fourth and sometimes I get excited and forget to stay on the sidewalk. Mom has to remind me to say on the side walk. Some day I will learn. (I HOPE) I will tell you the first few nights in my new bed with the door on it was hard because I was use to sleeping in bed with my other parents. I now get into my bed at night by myself without mom having to bribe me to much or shove me in. I do like my bed/kennel except the other day I got so mad at Petie I kept biting him and fighting with him mom locked me in my bed/kennel during the day. I was so mad I chewed up my soft bed in my kennel. That will show mom that I do not like to be locked in my bed. Why can’t mom understand I am a baby and have problems controlling my temper at times? At least I know mom loves me and Petie and my two sisters. I have never had to share a home with so many others before. I have really never had to share a home with cats before. I want to meet all of Petie’s friends and get to know all of you for myself. Petie says all of you here are nice. OH no mom just went down the hallway to us the rest room. I need to post this and go. Bye Daisy May I have been naughty and chewed up some toys and mom's slippers. I think mom was not to mad at me now she locks up the shoes and slippers when she leaves. I get so scared when she leave that she will not come home. Petie keeps telling me that she will come back but sometime
@ElicBxn (60895)
I can understand, Daisy, I always worry my meowmy won't come back, but she does. Even tho sometimes she stays away for DAYS! When I first came, I thought that my meowmy had just saved me and then left, but she came back and I was so happy. The other meowmy keep me in a cage all the time only letting me out to feed me and she always had this bright light on! I learned to hide my eyes from the bright light and I still do it! Meowmy let me out of the cage and the dirty bedding (because the other meowmy didn't have a litter pan in it for me) and I was so happy, I don't like to be dirty! Oh, I'm Taj and I've snuck in here hoping meowmy will come and feed me soon!
Taj I hope you got fed by now. I have food in front of me at all times. I love that here but I hate sharing it with Petie. Mom has been good to me here even thou I do not have good manners she wants to work with me and train me. I sure hope I can be good and stay here. I think I can, I think I can, I know I can. It sounds like your mom did good by you. I would hate to stay in my bed all the time and only get out to eat. I would have to poop in there yuck. Nice to meet you Taj
@ElicBxn (60895)
I like doggies all right. I got my first bath here from a dog, Zoe. Meowmy and Bibi sometimes say I'm Zoe's kitty, but of course, she's really my doggie. The other dogs are all right, but not like Zoe.
It sound like you have a best friend in zoe. I think my best friend is now my brother Petie. We went for along walk today and then have been playing one and off all day. We even played tug a war with a little snoopy toy. He won of coarse. Do not tell him I let him win. He does not want to get under the covers with me and mom. He does not get cold like we do.
@applefreak (3131)
hi there daisy, i'm kitty here. my mummy is at work so i'm stealing a look at what she does on her computer all night. she'll pet me for a while when she is back from work but she'll go straight to her computer. so now i know why she is glued to the computer. it's such an interesting place to know new people. i think sammy hisses at you because she don't know you too well. i hiss at the other two boys too. i don't mind them but i hate it when they try to hug me. don't they realise i'm a girl? and please don't bite abagail. playing bite is not good coz you might accidentally injure her. compared to us, your jaw is very much more powerful. take care, gotta go before my mummy's parents catch me.
Hi Kitty nice to meet you. I know I have to be nice to Sammy and Abagail but it is so much fun to chase them. Mom got a collar for me today that makes a beeping noise when mom says no and I do not behave. I do not like it but if I really do not understand what mom whats or do not listen to mom then I get a slight sting in my neck. Mom then praises me when I do well.
yes i agree it's fun chasing one another around. just be careful not to injure them coz us cats are such fragile animals. my mummy doesn't make me wear a collar coz she knows i hate it. i'll try ways and means to claw it off. if all else fail, i'll just cry loudly and my mummy will remove it. hopefully your mummy will remove your collar when you learn to behave. the stinging is not a very good feeling is it?
My mom has only used the stinging part twice on me and that was today when I was chasing Sammy (cat) She usually just uses the beeping sound. I still do not know where the beeping is coming from. But I come to mom when it happens.
@aseretdd (13736)
Hi Daisy... sorry if i was not able to respond to your discussion early... been quite busy with work... and now that i have time for mylot... i have a lot of catching up to do... I am glad that you are able to share your experiences with us... i heard a lot of thing about you from Petie and your Mom... most of them were good things... but some are about how naughty you were... well.. you are in a new home now... and you need to follow the rules... your Mom and Dad love you very much... and they want you to learn and be disciplined so that you will get along with you other sisters and brother really well... Good luck to you... and be good...
HI it is nice to meet you also. Mom says I am doing so much better. Petie and I are getting along so much better. I also have a pretty halter so I do not get away from our walks. Today mom took us to a parking area that has lots or grass and let me run back and fourth on my long leash. I loved it until Petie kept getting in my way. Mom is cooking dinner for dad so I can be on the computer. Tomorrow I will be helping mom put up the Christmas tree. I hope Santa brings me loads of gifts.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hi there Daisy, my Name is Gissi, I am Petie's buddy, our Mum's are good Friends to, my Mum loves your Mum very much nd of course she loves Petie, Sammy and Cheeky Abagail, I do to and now we love you to You are only a Baby and your Mum is doing the right things but believe Petie your Mum will never leave you like my Mum would not me but I understand that you are scared, I was to when I first came Home to Mum I didn't chew or anything but I cried and by the time Mum came home I was shaking and scared, but I soon learned that Mum will never leave me that she always comes back Petie will tell you my Background as he knows it and he is a member on my Site to Big Hugs and a big Welcome to the close Family Daisy ok I am of to lie down as Mum wants her Laptop back now
I am glad to meet you Gissi, I am no longer as afraid that mom will leave me. I am officially part of the family because mom and dad bought me a tad with my name and address on it just like Petie has. I also have a halter just like Petie but a different color than Petie. I do have some times when I am naughty but I am trying to be good. I am learning to be good but it is really, really, really hard.
@pyewacket (44036)
Hiya Daisy...glad to meet you...I'm Pyewacket...my mom's black kitty. My cousin is Kissy and she's hiding somewhere..it's raining and she's scared of hearing the rain...isn't that silly? Nothing scares me! aww...sounds like you've had a rough young life going from one home to another to another. Sure hope you get to stay with your new mom and dad..but you have to behave better and have respect for your "brother" Petie and your feline siblings...after all, they came first. My cousin Kissy and I don't always get along too well. Guess I'm to blame as I love hogging all my mom's attention..I get so jealous when our mom pays attention to Kissy. You've only been there a week? That's not that long...it might take you awhile to adjust to a new lifestyle now, and having to share the attention of so many others..but please behave better...okay? Oops gotta go, my mom is coming back...Glad to meet you Daisy May..and you look like such an attractive doggie...Meow~~Pyewacket
Hi Pyewacket. What a name you have. Do you ever get under the blankets to keep warm or sleep? I just found out that while I am under the blankets someone can attack me. I am so scared I do not know what to do. I climb under there to sleep but now I will be having nightmares. I cannot fit under the couch so I guess I will have to be cold or not sleep unless it is locked in my bed when at night. Heeeeeeeeeelllllllppppppp me to find out what to do I am a nervous wreck.
@Opal26 (17690)
Well hi Daisy! I've heard an awful lot about you! I sure wish that you could learn how to behave! Your mom really loves you and wants you to learn how to be a good little girl already. She knows that it's hard for you because of what you've been through but you have to learn to be a good girl. Petie is such a great big brother. He was so happy to be getting a little sister. You need to treat him nice and treat Abigail and Sammy nice too. Don't you want them to like you? Stop picking on them and biting them! That's not nice! They are trying really hard to be nice to you. You need to be nice to them too. You have to calm down and listen to your mom and dad. Stop upsetting them! Now be a good girl and listen to what they tell you so that everyone can live together and have lots of fun! Christmas is coming soon! You better be a good little girl Daisy or Santa won't be bringing you any presents! No listen to your mom!
Nice to meet you opal. I do not know this person they call Santa Petie tells me they put up Christmas trees and other fun stuff. I think mom will be doing that soon. Mom and dad have been talking about what they are going to have for Christmas dinner. What are going to have? I hope mom shares some with me.
@minx267 (14603)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Hi Daisy, Welcome, and let me just say that you have good use of the English language and can type really well for a 6 mos old pooch.. lol. You will learn all the rules eventually and being a good girl will surely make everyone love you and you will never have to leave your new home. Just stop chasing the cats.. and all will be good.. We all chase our cats too and mom yells at us too. but when they run outside we just can't help it. Long as you don't eat the cats. They forgive and forget. Just try your best to be good- that is all they can ask. signed, Braedyn, Tennyson, K'Ehleyr and Trinity
Thanks my brother Petie is helping me with the spelling. He is ssssssssooooooo smart he will be 7 on December 25th. They say that is the day Santa Clause comes. I have not met him I hope he will let me kiss him and jump on him. I do love to chase the kitties but know I should not. Thanks for the advise I know I need to be good so I can stay here. MOm is the best mom I have ever had, I love her the most.
@riyasam (16578)
hi he that was hilarious!!hope mom wont be too hard on you!!! happy mylotting
Thanks nice meeting you.