What is your favorite gift to receive during the holidays?

@hmkoct5 (2067)
I really enjoy receiving any kind of gift, but if I had to choose just one, it would be jewelry. I don't get expensive jewelry or anything like that, but it is special because my husband picks it out. I don't tell him what to get. I love receiving jewelry from him because he took the time to think about what he would like to see me wear. I think it's romantic. How about you? What is your favorite gift to receive?
@ladym33 (11008)
I like cookbooks a lot, I also really love audio books, so I enjoy getting those. Also my husband always gets me a crystal figurine because I collect them, and I really love those when he gives them to me. It is amazing to see how pretty and unique each one is when he gives them to me.
@thedaddym (1737)
I don't have anything really specific that I like. If a gift comes with a lot of thought attached to it and I can tell someone really put a lot of effort in to getting me something that is very me then I really like that. I can never think of anything when people ask me what I want. Except I did ask my wife for a new razor this year.
@Anne18 (11036)
My favourite gift to receive during the holidays is the home made gifts the children make at school and bring home for us.
@kellys3ps (3726)
I like to recieve clothes the best.
@yparson (582)
My very favorite is a box of See's candy, Nuts & Chews is my favorite and I'm planning a trip to their shop this week. I normally buy 2 or 3 one pounds but I was considering buying two 2 pound boxes since we're having lot of visitors for Christmas. When I get my hands on a box of See's candy, my mouth start to water because I only treat myself to it during Christmas and since my birthday is on Christmas eve, that's one of my gifts to me as well.
@patzel88 (3311)
for me from the time i got married i never receive a gift from my husband and last year my two nieces gave a gift personally to me and it is a cards. but even i dont even receive any gift from my husband i am very happy to be with my husband and to my kids for they never give me a material thing but the love that they show to me is the very important gift that they gave to me. I am not longing to have a new things very holidays.