did mylot can become my friend

@Mansah (101)
Indonesia
did mylot become my friend, whom is can be answer it ? this is so complicate to be answer ? what's can be help me ?.............
@sarawaken (360)
i spent more than an hours in mylot everyday since last 7 days. mylot already become part of my life
@EAStanley (2689)
Yes, exactly. I am here all day every day. I think that this makes myLot my friend. ;)
@EAStanley (2689)
Yes, myLot is your friend. It pays you. It keeps you company. It keeps you interested and entertained. Yes, myLot is your friend.
@underdogtoo (9599)
Mylot is like a dear friend to me. I go to it everyday and even twice in one day. I see it as a good friend which can be relied on to be there when I need it. Cheers!!
@Margarit (3677)
hi mansah, I guess you can make friends to all of the members here in mylot. If you wanted too. I have many friends in my friends list and i am happy about it. Yes i does help me to answer some of my discussion here. I know that you are still learning to write english but i admire your courage to post here for i am not also good in it.