new discussion

@Anne18 (11036)
Hello mylot, There are a few of us on here who have twins....... could we please have a new discussion headed "TWINS" for us please? Many thanks Anne18
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
You can just create it yourself under interests. Go to the appropriate heading, like "Things I've Done With My Life" and go to Add Interest. Add "Had Twins", upload an avatar, and start a discussion! I've added a few interests myself, none of them are very popular though :(
@Anne18 (11036)
Well I am pc thick, I know you have twins as well..... could you please do it for me? Many thanks.... look forward to chatting to you on that discussion
Allrighty.
@Anne18 (11036)
Thanks, I have been and posted on there.
@kun2349 (23475)
haha.. U can make a topic on that, or start your own interest in that too ^_^ I guess, Twins, is not so common and thus not many ple started dicussions on that.. hehe ^_^ PLus, just one child is gonna keep one busy, and when there's twins, it's gonna be worse.. So maybe it's because of that, they cant log in to mylot as often and so, the interest in never created.. hehe
@ElicBxn (60895)
Create it if it doesn't exist - the type of discussion catagory you want to post in doesn't exist, you can make it.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hey there Anne18 Can't you create a new discussion header yourself or is it only myLot that creates them? There are several headings for myLot which makes me think that these have been created by myLot members. Oh and how come you haven't checked out your skillet discussion!!!? I really think you should and soon!!
What a great idea Anne Come on Mods - let us know when it is sorted. Violetdreams
Sure ann18 you can hit the button and make a topic that you mark as you desired So you have a twin ? Cool, yeah, maybe you can post some photos of yourself and your twin. I think twins are fantastic in every way. Do you have a twin sister or a brother ? What is it like to have a twin ?
@hildas (3031)
I think if you go to the interests you can make up your own named interests Anne 18. I have never tried it but I see Grandpa Bob has his own interest in his name. I think you might need a photograph also. Goodness you have twins. That is lovely. They must keep you really busy. Take care and go to the interests and add Twins on there.