AVG(anti spyware), what do I do?

@jhl930 (3605)
I THOUGHT THAT I HAD SOME SPYWARE ON MY COMPUTER LAST NIGHT SO FIRST THING THIS MORNING i DOWNLOADED AVG AND RAN IT AND ALREADY ITS FOUND EIGHTY SIX INFECTED PARTS OR SO IT SAYS, AND I HAVE HEARD THAT AVG IS ONE OF THE BEST, AND IT GIVES ME A LIST OF THINGS THAT MAY BE AT RISK(LIKE IT WILL LIST A PROGRAM OR SOMETHING AND IT WILL SAY MEDIUM RISK)AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT I DO WHEN IT GETS DONE TO GET RID OF THE PROGRAMS AND THE INFECTED PARTS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO? I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK EVERYONE FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO COME BY AND READ AND REVIEW MY DISCUSSION AND HOPEFULLY ANSWERING, AND TRYING TO HELP ME, AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND NIGHT TONIGHT, THANKS AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO STOP BY.
baby, backup now your files.. i think you computer will be going on a outbreak... it best to backup now and install a new OS with a anti virus to prevent it from happening it again..
if thats my personal pc, what i will do is try to back up my file first. everything i really need and cannot be replaced somewhere safe and can be removed from my pc like a removable drive. then i will do a restore point (assuming your using windows xp or vista). then i would try to delete or apply the action that avg tells me to do especially for those high risk files that it detected
try scannin online like housecall . trendmicro.com