is the spark still there?

@jhl930 (3607)
i was talking to my girlfriend the other day of almost ten months now and she ask me if the spark was still there for me in our relationship and i said yes why? and she said that it seemed like i just didn't want her like i use to and i said well i really do want you and she said that it just felt like sometimes that i didn't want her like i use to, and i just didn't know where that came from because i love the girl to death and i would do anything for her, so i was just wondering about all of you, do you think the spark is still? i would like to take this time to thank everyone for taking the time out of your day to come by and read and review my discussion and hopefully answering, and trying to help me, and i hope that you all have a great day and night tonight, thanks again for taking the time to stop by.
@kykidd (6824)
I think a lot of times men don't discuss their feelings or show their feelings like us women do. So we are always wondering what you are thinking or feeling. Whereas men, a lot of times they don't even think about this stuff unless it is brought up. Do you think about your feelings about her if it doesn't come up? Or is it just inside there hiding somewhere? Maybe try doing a little extra special something, or remembering how crazy about her you acted when you first wanted to go out. Maybe just an extra phone call during the day will make a difference. Good luck to you in letting her know how you truly feel. Have a good day!
@jhl930 (3607)
i have started texting her throughout the day, and she seems to really like it and i do too because i do miss her throughout the day, i will try a few of the things that you suggested thanks!
I have heard that questions lots of times from my boyfriend, especially if I can't say I love you to him in a day. He always says that I had been change I am not the person whom he first met and knew many months ago, it's just sometimes I need a space on my own for myself and I don't want to be bothered of anything. And I didn't mean to make him feel that he is ignored or the spark in our relationship is gone. Sometimes some people are just demanding or wanting too much attention and started thinking that way, but not all.