Info site for Cincinnati Ohio residents

@lumenmom (1997)
This site was sent to me today and I thought I would share it with you all. http://cincybenefitsinfo.com/default.aspx Take care, Sheila
Thank you so much for posting this url. I know you probably didn't think much of it when you posted it, but you have helped me a great deal with just this one link. I am on the west side of Cincinnati, and I am about to move into my own apartment next month. I have almost no furniture whatsoever, and have been searching all over for agencies that will help me. I never knew this was a website, and I will be bookmarking it for others that need help. Thanks again!!!
@lumenmom (1997)
I am so glad you were able to benefit from it! I also have gotten great use out of it and I refer people whenever I can. I am so thankful to the lady who started this site, which she did using all the information she compiled while doing her own agency searches. I also give her additional information as I find it since I now volunteer at the Freestore from time to time and I hear tidbits there.