P.A.N.D.A 's letter poem

@elitess (5076)
Ipswich, England
P from Panda is for poke, The pour creature has been stroke. The first A is for attack, But be careful, he'll react ! Neutralize is for the N, Must take care, or it's your end ! Destruction in the D, Makes people fear he. Annihilate 's for final A It's not for you, it is for they !
@James72 (26832)
So we have gone from spanking to poking, attacking and neutralizing then elitess! Thank goodness you included destruction and annihilation at the end too because we are gonna have a heck of a lot of angry panda's if we don't plan these moves with the utmost care! As Franklin D. Roosevelt once said - "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself!" If we get the approach wrong and do not include a healthy dose of respect in the mix, we may have to adjust the history books and add - "and Panda's!" to his quote!
@elitess (5076)
• Ipswich, England
James your comment was just precious, both me and my girlfriend laughed about it all through out yesterday
@James72 (26832)
I am happy to hear it elitess! Laughter is the foundation stone for a less stressful exostence! Thank you for the best response too and I wish you and your girlfrriend a wonderful weekend. Now go and make a snow panda then spank it!
@elitess (5076)
• Ipswich, England
You just gave me the idea of posing with a snow made panda and me holding a stick towards his behind :D unfortunately i can't put it into motion until Christmas as i have no snow in my city, but who knows, maybe it will snow soon :D The only snow that i know of is close to my girlfriend's city :D. Will keep you informed though if i get any snow soon :D
Hi elitess, That is a good one, brilaiant. Tamara
@elitess (5076)
• Ipswich, England
Thank you Tamara :D
I hope pandas can't read because that poem is going to make them very angry and an angry panda is going to be very hard to control elitess. I think they are going to want to give us a thrashing. So we are going to have to watch out for each other. Unite against those irate pandas.
@riyasam (16582)
panda is such a cute thing,its only for them ,THE GREAT PANDA SPANKERS.lol.
@bjcyrix (6857)
Hey elitess, hows it goin?^_^ That is a disturbingly cute poem. I mean it has the rhymes and all that but the message is a bit dark. Or am I just imagining things?LOL
@elitess (5076)
• Ipswich, England
Well. don't get me wrong, it is a dark poem, but it is intended for fun in this interest, no one hear would hurt real live panda in their day to day life, but up here, anything is possible, right ?
@bjcyrix (6857)
Hehehe that is true.^_^
This is cool dude! you wrote it yourself? Hehehhe. It's nice.
@elitess (5076)
• Ipswich, England
Yes friend, i created it specially for this interest yesterday - it just took about 15-30 minutes to do it.