Movie of a Lifetime

@missybear (11395)
If your life would be a movie,what would be the title and why. Mine would be "Roller coaster in America", course since i've been here my life has been up and down all the time.It's been more up than down for a while now so that's good.
@munhozmib (3853)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello, Missybear! A title for a movie that would describe my life... That is pretty hard. I cannot come up with anything creative. I believe it would be called: "The man who survived.". Mainly because, when I die, I will want to be remembered by something important that I have done to help the society. That would mean I am not completely gone. I would still be alive in the future generations' memory. Not only from my children and grandchildren, but in almost everybody's memory. Everybody from my town, or perhaps from my country. Or perhaps from the world. What can I do that people will remember me? That is the big question. First, let me live. Then you name my movie. ;) Respectfully, Munhozmib.
@missybear (11395)
That's a nice story.
@kunking (1116)
hii,missbear! i hadn't whatched that movie u mentioned before, but i am glad to see that u could see some bad things on the bright side...For me,actually i don't know what movie my life would be coz i'm so young and lots of things i wanna do..if it have to be , i would like to regard my life as a soccer match..the final whistle haven't rung yet and i would keep on running and looking for chances to score have a nice day and happy mylotting!
@missybear (11395)
That's a good one, I like it.
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
lOL I would doubt whether any director would be interested in setting up a movie about my personal life. Nice title for your own film. Happy mylotting. © ronaldinu 2008
@missybear (11395)
Sounds like your life isn't going to well?
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi missybear! oh i am not sure. hehe good for you that you see to have a hindsight of your life already and are able to say that. but honestly, i haven't thought of that, and i wouldn't know. hehe i don't even thing if my life is intesresting enough for a movie. hehe i think the audience would find the storyline really boring. unless of course the writer is very talented and can find a nice angle to my life story. lol take care and God bless you!
@missybear (11395)
You never know, what you think is boring other people might find exiting.
@riyasam (16578)
i am not a fan of english movies but then the movies show things which cannot happen in real life,my life is not exactly a bed of roses.
@missybear (11395)
I'm sorry, I hope it gets better.