How much?

@Anne18 (11036)
Any one know how much it costs to register with Reader's Digest in order to get a copy through the post every month?
@hildas (3031)
Readers digest is on an offer of $24 dollars to subscibe to it at the moment. I think that is per year so in the UK it must be around £17.97 but I am not to sure. I found this for you.http://www.borders.co.uk/book/readers-digest/1031431/
@hildas (3031)
@kedves (728)
http://www.readersdigest.co.uk/ don't know where you live but try there see if it helps :)
@Anne18 (11036)
Thanks for the quick response... I'm in the UK
Anne you could check their website to see their rates in your country! It's a great read. I am a subscriber myself.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
I used to read readers Digest and now that you mention it I have not even seen one of those little books in ages. There used to be some good reading in them, so I'm watching your answers, good job!!!
@walijo2008 (4647)
I just got a letter from them wanting me to join, but I can't remember how much it was. I didn't join it tho, I have too many other magazines that I get every month and they just keep adding up and I don't know what to do with them when I'm done reading them. I suggest maybe you can go to their website and join.
@kun2349 (23475)
I'm not sure about that.. Because when i got to read, Reader's digest, it was thru my school's subscription, and that school pays for everything.. hehe ^_^ Even if i know the subscription price, but it wont be the correct amount as i believe schools are heavily susidised.. MAybe u can check the reader's digest website, or maybe ask around in those bookstores, as they are being sold there too ^_^
@camomom (7536)
According to readersdigest.com a 1 year subscription is $47.88 and a 2 year subscription is $95.76 at the stores. Directly fromtheir site a 1 year subscription is $10.00 and a 2 year subscription is $15.00. I'm sure that the prices vary depending on where you purchase them.
@rvangeld (334)
My coworker said that it is $26 per year, but it is a pain to unsubscribe, beccause you have to write them a letter if you change your mind.
@riyasam (16578)
i had once registered with readers digest.it is a very good book.the annual subscription is about rs349.