room do over

@savypat (20248)
If you could get a free do over, which one room would you choose? I'd choose the kitchen, because it would add the most value, but if I didn't have to consider that I'd do my bedroom.
@redkathy (3379)
I can live with my kitchen, it serves me pretty well. I only have a gripe about my sink being too shallow. My bathroom on the other hand... Holy cow it's ancient and very small. I would love nothing more that to have a garden tub, pedestal sink, and new tile floors!
@riyasam (16582)
i would consider my bedroom as i like the smell of fresh paint,it de-stresses me and as i spend much of my time in the room,i would definetly go for my room.
The kitchen remodel is still relatively new. If I choose the bathroom, can I stretch it to remodeling all three? If not, I think I'll opt for my bedroom. I want new paint, windows and window covering, new furniture, and linens to match. How can we survive a recession/depresion with that term all over the place? Want, want, want -- we all do!
@Anne18 (11036)
Thats tough, I have a 70's kitchen and bathroom, no wardrobes in our bedroom. But I think I would go for our long room, half is our sitting room and half children's playroom. Carpet is from 1970, aretex on some walls and that wallpaper you paint over on other walls. Yes our long room please
@Shar19 (8236)
I'd have to say my bedroom or maybe even the living room.
Hey Savy. Who wouldn't want a free room makeover? If I was that lucky to receive it for free I'll get a BRAND NEW bedroom. There isn't much wrong with any of the rooms but having a new bedroom would be like renewing the whole place because that's where I sleep at and do most of my relaxing.
Well... I wonder if I would care. I would ask my Mom to take care of it and wash my hands off it. Room do overs really bore me. :) Cheers and happy mylotting