The food Gestapo in Ohio...WTF????

@xfahctor (14131)
Lancaster, New Hampshire
Ok, I had to read this several times to make sure I was reading correctly before I posted it nad sounded needless alarm. However, after a few readings, it became apparent that I was not exagerating when I use the term "food gestapo". If you live in Ohio, you should be SCREAMING at your state government over this. If you live outside Ohio, you should be vigilant in watching your state government and make sure this doesn't happen in your state. I beg you, please take a few minutes and read this. http://wwwstayalive.blogspot.com/2008/12/farm-to-consumer-to-end.html
@smartie0317 (1612)
Are you sure this event really happened? I read the article and tried to find other sources, it doesn't appear it any other reliable new sources. I doubt this is true.
@xfahctor (14131)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I'm still trying to confirm it myself. But I posted it because it seemed pretty important. I have found however that just because things don't make mainstream news, doesn't mean they didn't happen. There are plenty of things, BIG things that never make headlines but still go on quietly with out notice. We can't always depend on mainstream media sources for information. Anyway, If I get confirmation, I will update it here.
I understand that, but you should have put that in your first post that you yourself were n ot sure this has really happened. In a way, you're kind of lieing, because you're presenting this as fact when you know it may not be.
@xfahctor (14131)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
A few more reports, still no main stream or national news but several other reports non-the-less http://www.christianworldviewnetwork.com/article.php/4287/Brannon-%20Howse/By-John-Loeffler http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/08/swat-team.htm http://truediscernment.wordpress.com/2008/12/05/swat-team-conducts-food-raid-in-rural-ohio/
@murderistic (2280)
A blog using other blogs as sources... now I've seen everything. Not saying I don't believe it, but i think that people shouldn't be so accepting of bloggers stories if they don't even have substantial sources to back up their claims.
Oops, I didn't see your posts with the other sources. I would have still liked to see the blogger do that job, not you, lol.
@xfahctor (14131)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
And those weren't even half the reports out there. I have been clawing in the dirt trying to find an official msm report on it and other than that one Ohio newpaper, i can't seem to. I have learned in recent times however that just because the main stream doesn't report something, doesn't mean it didn't happen. They are becomming less and less reliable and seem almost to be operating on an agenda. The reporting on the recent T.A.R.P. bill (the bailout that wasn't really a bailout) pretty much proved that to me.
I find this very difficult to believe that something this ridiculous would ever happen. However it does seem to have a reappearance more than once, which could indicate its assumed factuality. However, i would feel a bit better about telling people that this happened if i had a credible source that i could trust, like maybe a news article from a trusted publisher? If you do happen to find one of these give me a ring :)
@xfahctor (14131)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
It was in fact in one newspaper, i posted the link in an above post, though it didn't contain the gory details. It is all to often the main stream media ignores things like this and I have learned the hard way that just because something doesn't apear in the mainstream, doesn't mean it isn't true, there have been plenty of verified things that have happened, BIG things that the main stream completely ignored. It is dangerous to rely on mainstream entirely for information, doing so effectivly blinds us sometimes to things we need to know.
wow, keep us posted on what you find out. I want to know if this really happened and what lousy excuse the police are coming up with.
@xfahctor (14131)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I emailed the 3 msm 24/7 news agencies (fox/cnn/msnbc) a couple different links. I'm hoping at least one will jump on this, they have a lot more ability to get info than I do so we'll see what happens, if they are at all interested.