What would you change??

If there was something you would change about your life, what would it be? As for me, I would not have re-married. I would have sold my house, as I planned, and moved myself and my children to Montana. I have always wanted to go there. And when I got Divorced, I had planned to sell my house and everything in it and move to montana and start over with my children. My mother said, you don't know anyone there. And I said exactly....Sounds like a great place to start over. But I let everyday life stand in the way.. If I had it to do all over, Me and My children would be in Montana.
I would have changed how I acted and things that I did my first two years of middle school. I wanted to fit in so bad and I did and said a lot of things that made people dislike me more than they already did. I would have also focused more on what made me happy during high school and stopped worrying so much about what other people thought of me, and there's a hand full of girls that I would have at least attempted to talk to that I never said anything to because I was afraid of rejection.
Yah, I see that as a big mistake alot of kid do. I guess I was guilty of that alittle to when I was in school. Other then the fact that I always had my definses up. We moved so much, I never had a chance to really make many friends.