Please share your gift ideas . . . .

$2 and below budget for men - $ 3 and below for women - $ 2 and below for children - Can you please share what beautiful gifts to suit this budget? Thanks.
@aseretdd (13736)
There are a lot of sale right now in malls... nice shirts and cute bags for only 100 php... these are what i bought most for my cousins, niece, and nephews... but if you want stuff that are cheaper... then i suggest you go to the tiangge or baratilyo... they have a lot of nice but very affordable items there... I need only to buy 2 more gifts... and i think i will buy them this weekend...
I I love to baratillos and tiangge, in fact i was able to buy some. I also love to haggle prices and it makes me happy if I can get a big discount. LOL
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
As i see, you are asking what can be bought with 2 $ for a man, 2 $ for a kid and 3 $ for a woman. I think one of the best solutions would be a good chocolate, that is a universal treat that may apply to all of them. Other choices would be to search for 1 $ shop and see if they have something interesting there for any of them. Apart from that, i can't think of anything else as a good cosmetic or shaving set are quite expensive (at least in my country) and with 2 or 3 $ you would only buy junk sets.
What do you mean by junk set? are you referring to second-hand?
@lazeebee (5468)
How about mugs, hand or face towels (both men & women)? Or cosmetic or coin purses for ladies? For children - stationery sets, coloring sets, document holders? All these should be in the budget $2-$3.
Yeah,I have given mugs, towels and coin purses last Christmas and I will not be giving those this year. I love your gift ideas for children. I will definitely give those to my godchildren who are in already in school.
@riyasam (16578)
i think men would prefer a shaving set or a tool box,women would like a beauty compact set and children would like toys. happy mylotting.
Wqow, that's a nice gift idea. I never have thought that before. I love it. Thanks.