What is your favorite electronic device these days?

Well honestly mine would probably be the I-phone but i can't affored it yet:( .,So I'll stick with the device that's been stuck to me since it's invention...My Ipod is my favorite gidget since I'm never without it and a huge music lover. Hard to choose between my Xbox360 and my Ipod but I guess ipod get's the nod for now:)..,So everyone what about you whats your favorite electronic device they've invented to far. T.V. and Computer are a givein we all love those things huh? how else would i get my simpson fix ( 8^(|) {[loading[]-[~~~~~~~50%_______] "30 minuts and 67 seconds left until complete please wait" download me a comment lol just don't make it 30 minuts to get one please "the dial-up discussion" 1 post every half hour..waiting for my second to download. Lol I hope not anyways I got a little of topic "what's your favorite electronic device currently)
• New Zealand
My favorite electronic device would surely be mobile phones. Mobile phones is one of the great feature of this generation and almost everyone in this world would be having one. I still remember over a decade ago, how myself and others have to find difficult to pass information to one another when we are outside. Nowadays, even if we are outside its really easy to contact others to pass any message or information and for my job its pretty important as well. So my favorite electronic device would be Cell phone.
Yeah thats a pretty important device to many, can't belive it slipped my mind earyier(^o^). thank you for posting and since your the only one who did post I'm giveing you best responce:)