hen was the Last Time You Attendd a School Reunion?

@mjmlagat (3171)
Right now our school was so busy for the foundation day. One of the highlights of the celebration was the alumni homecoming and right now, many people are surging to be a part of the celebration. This event made me a little bit sad because I am not a graduate from this school and it made me wonder what a long time it had been that I attended a school reunion...more than 10 years I think! How about you, when was the last time you attended a school reunion? What were the circumstances? Thanks for sharing!
@Llonorra22 (1150)
I haven't attended any as of the moment...
@mjmlagat (3171)
@riyasam (16578)
i have not been to a actual school reunion,but as my mom is the headmistress of the school at which i studied,i do have my teachers coming often at my place.asfor my schoolmates,many of them stay nearby.
@mjmlagat (3171)
Thanks for the response. Enjoy your day!
@dong1970 (1573)
I attended our class reunion last ten years ago.And it was so fun reminiscing memories of my high school days.My former classmate hold our reunion last year but sadly i am not able to come for some work to attend.I would love to attend this kind of gathering for i miss my old friends and classmate.
@mjmlagat (3171)
Yes, me too. But sometimes our personal activities prevent us and it seems, it will be a luxury to attend such gatherings. Thanks for the response and happy posting!
@sandymay16 (1619)
I attended my 20th year High School reunion last August. I have attended all 3 reunions like the 10th year and the 15th year. It was really fun and meaningful too since we did outreach activities to the less fortunate. As years passed many have attended these reunions since we send out emails and pictures of activities and events and many regretted having not attended so they see to it that they attend the next time. And former classmates were also invited even though these classmates did not graduate with the rest as long as they feel that they are at home with the batchmates then everything will be okay. I have also attended reunions with clasmates from college but it's really the High School reunions that are a blasts.
@JoyfulOne (6242)
I just attended a school reunion two summers ago. Most of us hadn't seen each other since we graduated in '67 (yeah, lol, I know...I'm old! hahaha) It sure was nice to meet up with old friends that we lost track of over the years. It was nice that we all seemed to pick up right where we left off from, and friendships were quickly renewed, and email addresses, etc, passed along so we could keep better in touch. Now we all try and plan a picnic together in the fall each year, and go to breakfast once or twice during the year.