Pacquiao vs Dela Hoya

@dong1970 (1573)
Today is the most awaited dream match of this two fighter,i am not a big fan of this two boxing champ but i also waiting for this fight.I am not A Pacquiao fanatic but as a filipino i am looking forward for his winning on this fight.How about you guys can you give me your view about this.
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi dong! I don't know much about boxing and I don't normally watch it! But as a Filipino I wish for Manny Pacqiao to win the fight. I can't watch the game here and mayb, I'll just wait for the news to announce the winner. Thanks!
@warrior_777 (1392)
Pacquiao has won over de la Hoya.. Congrats to Manny he did it again..
@kaliyha (591)
I hope Manny wins, not because I like him but because of Filipino pride. Beating de la Hoya is a big coup. That is, IF he beats de la Hoya.
@jlamela (4909)
I am no fan of boxng also because I dreaded bloodsports, but I am a filipino and came from Mindanao too like Manny Pacquiao, I lived in Davao City which is only 3 hours from General Santos City, the hometown of Manny. I routed for Manny Pacquiao and hoping he would win for this match. Dela hoya is a tough guy, so this is going to be a good fight. Let's just hope for the best for them and hope they are safe.
@djoyce71 (2512)
The malls and the city gym are now full of people dong. They want to watch the most awaited fight of the year. I don't know who will win because they're both great boxers. Whoever wins, deserves it. Good day!
@rsa101 (13337)
I am pretty sure this will be a big hit for today. Many will stop and wait fro this moment to come. I too am not a fan of boxing but when it comes to this bout I'd say my attention to it cannot be denied. We'll see if our bet would finally overcome this fight again for the nth time. I hope he will since this is indeed one of the best fights that he needs to prove to himself and his country if he really wants to prove the world he is the best in his level.
I think pacquiao is going to win for sure he's determened for the spot light, he's going to go out there and end oscar deylahoya carrer. Pacquiao is getting payed 35 million dollars for this fight and oscar said his boxing carrer is over if he loses this fight!
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes...the world will stop doing the usual way of its doing today because majority all over the world (sports/boxing lovers) are focusing of what would might be the result of the fight between the "BIG GOOD MAN and THE LITTLE GOOD MAN" Hope our Manny will win...
@katrhina23 (1282)
well, it has been the most awaited fight for this year. I am not really a big boxing fan, but i am hoping pacman will win this fight. this would be another achievement for us filipinos. lets just hope and pray that he will win.