most romantic ???

whats the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone? whats the most romantic thing someone has done for you? i think the most romanticthing i have done for someone...well it has to be i went and made a build a bear and put my voice in it. most romantic thing i have had done for me...um...roses( ex hubby used to bring me roses home when he got off work every once in a while)..hopefully somethign comes along soon
the most romantic i did for my girlfriend is i went to rosegarden and purchased 5000 roses and on her birthday night i kept all roses in her bedroom..covered whole room with full of roses and when she woke up in the morning she was surprised ...and romantic thng she did to me is she gave me a kiss after that surprise...this is most romatic moment in my life
that is pretty romantic..very costly too
I dont know if this would be considered romantic or not but I think it was kind of cute. I started dating a guy i have known for like eight years and right after we started dating he was put on work release for a DUI he had gottin months before we got together. Well sense he was on work release the only way I got to see him was if I went up to his work on his lunch break to see him. His birthday came round and I wanted to do something special for him cause no one had made a big deal about his birthday sense he was like 8 which I thought was sad. I'm known for doing crazy little things so I knew I'd have to really put some thought into it. A couple weeks before his birthday he had started calling me sugar booty for a nick name which I couldn't stand but after awhile it just kinda grew on me so I went to the mall got a pair of black boy short underwear airbrushed his names sugar booty. They turned out to be really cute so on his birthday I made him a booby cake and went to his work in the shorts with a trench coat. It was priceless he said it was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for and original to. The sweetest thing anyones done for me is run a candle lite bath with rose pedals and then gave a baby oil massage afterward it was really sweet i had had a bad day.
wow i thought that was only in the movies..lol