How many of you got your first payment before reaching 400 posting?

@mokbul (616)
Singapore
I was wondering how many of you managed to get your first pay out from mylot i.e. made $10 before reaching posting number 400? I have not made yet.
@luoke1 (377)
I haven't been able to reach that minimum payout yet and ain't sure how possible it is to get there with 400 posts,except if there are a couple of people invited in...Don't worry,we shall get there anyway.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello mokbul! Honestly, I don't remember how many posts that I had before I got the minimum payout. I just keep on posting, looking for my earnings and now I don't remember anything. Well it's ok, I know you will get it. Hopefully maybe before you reach your 500 posts.
@Margarit (3677)
Congratulation mokbol for your first ever payment here, Well in my case i reach my first payment after i post more than 500 for i dont have active referrals here and i dont know how to post with quality and quantity at the same time. My discussion doesnt have many responses so maybe it one of the factors of not having earning here, but it is okay for me for i injoyed here and learn more than anything else.
@sirrob (4112)
I think I was more than 350 posts but less than 370 when I reached my first minimum payout way back in August and since then I lost track how many post I have had when I reach payout.
I am over 400 now and have not reached pay out. I think it will take me from 450-500 posts before I get it. I do not know how mylot works out the payments sometimes as some days I do a lot and get hardly anything and other days I seem to be on here for hours and get hardly anything.