When do you shop for Christmas? When do you decorate?

My mom and I never shop early for Christmas gifts. We usually cram when it comes to shopping. Shopping for food will always be on the last minute. As for decorations, my mom starts putting up the tree mid-November, just before my birthday which's on the end of November. She decorates the house early. What about you?
@bing28 (3801)
How I wish to have an early christmas shopping but I still have to wait for the X'MAS bonus of my children and other expected funds to come in. Like you I also usually cram when it comes to shopping. It's always in a last minute rush...however, it's fun shopping with so many people around cramming, rushing here and there to complete their christmas shopping. We decorate our house a week before December, simple decor only like the lanter, christmas lights and the christmas tree. Other christmas decors are being added a week before.
I see. :) I hope your children's Christmas bonus arrive soon so that you wouldn't cram much. ^_^
I love to decrate for Christmas! I usually do it really early like the end of november! But this year i have a 15month old that is always tearing everything apart. So i have to wait a while before putting mine up or i may not have a tree left by christmas! I always by my gifts early as i hate shopping close to Christmas. I take my whol child tax in november 20th and take a full day and christmas shop!
I understand. Your kid tears up the decors huh? I find that cute. My mom said whenever she does something when I was younger, she'd stuff me with chocolates so I'd get busy on my own. :)