Whats your argument?

@missybear (11396)
What do you and your partner argue about the most.Ours would probably be money. I'm a bargain shopper, if i can get something for $1 instead of $1.50 i get the cheaper of course even if i have to go out of my way a little. My honey don't seem to care. When he goes to the store he always spends way more money then i would have, so i give him a hard time about it.. Whats your arguments about the most?
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
My fiance and I tend to argue after a misunderstanding. I either hear him wrong, or the way he says something just sounds mean. Then again, I am world's worst at sounding mean when I really don't mean to. I usually end up asking him "did that sound mean?" and then if it did I would ofcourse apologize. My fiance and I, luckily, don't fight because of money, Knock On Wood!
@missybear (11396)
Good for you, we really shouldn't either, but i guess if thats the only thing we argue about it's not to bad.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
nah I don't think that it's too bad!
@singlemommy (2953)
I'm not currently in a relationship but I do know that when my ex and I were together we would also argue about money. He was more of a free spender than I. I was always looking to make a buck stretch a little further and he didn't really seem to care how much things cost, especially if it was something that HE WANTED. But we won't get on that subject. That is one thing I love about being single, if I don't make my money stretch then I have no one to blame but myself.
@missybear (11396)
It must be a guy thing.
@Shar19 (8236)
Ours would probably be about how we raise the children. Sometimes we're not on the same page.
@missybear (11396)
That happend when I was a kid with my mom and Stepdad, They always argueed over me.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hi missy! Well, I would say that our arguments are about the same thing of course, money! Only, I am a bargain shopper and my boyfriend is the cheapest of the cheapest! He is so cheap and I don't even know where to begin! I can't get him to pay for any of the household things like dish detergent, soap pads, sponges, stuff like that! He figures since he gives me a set amount of money (which really is for rent and utilities) that it should be enough for EVERYTHING! Well it's not! I can't get it though to him that I need money aside from the rent & utility money for those types of things so we keep arguing about this and, of course, I end up paying out of my money! Now, I'm not working right now so this really pisses me off! I shop like you do. If I can save 50 cents then I will go a bit out of my way to do it! If he wants something bad enough, as long as it is for HIMSELF then he will buy it! If I need something, then it is another argument that I usually lose! Mostly because I can't stand to listen to him and his dumb azz excuses!
@missybear (11396)
You just buy what you need and take it out of his money and then tell him you need more for the bills.
@katrhina23 (1282)
My parnter and I dont argue much about money. Most of the time it is him not comprehending what I am saying. Then he keeps on asking what did i say or what he needs to do. He wouldnt pay attention most of the time..
@missybear (11396)
Sounds like my honey.
@underdogtoo (9599)
We might argue a lot about lots of things if I did not shut my mouth and just swallow everything. This is a bad thing and has resulted in a lot of grief for me a number of times. what should I do? stop being a wimp? Cheers!!
@riyasam (16578)
ours is also about money.he always spends more.he is a spend thrift and believes in using credit card for purchases.he calls me a miser because i do not believe in overspending.