Which is Better: Paypal or Alertpay?

@mjmlagat (3171)
I'm so curious about this because not all companies honor both. So which do you think is better, Paypal or Alertpay? Are there advantages of using one or the other? Which of these two you are using right now, or are you using both for your online transactions? Can you please share some information? Thanks a lot!
i think paypal especially here in the philippines , it is more reliable since they are widely accepted though alertpay is good also
@mjmlagat (3171)
Thanks for sharing!
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I like paypal, as many places accept it. I do have alertpay also, but have yet to have anything in it.
@mjmlagat (3171)
Thanks for the response. God bless!
I'm using paypal because it seems reliable; and so far it is; and more widely known. A lot of onlite sites accept paypal as transaction method so it's convenient and it shows legitamacy.
@mjmlagat (3171)
Yes, I agree.Thanks for the response...
For me I would definitely say paypal. I have had no problems with recieveing money. I can't actually say Alertpay is bad, because I've never tried it, but I believe that Paypal is much more known, and more safer. :)
@mjmlagat (3171)
Happy posting, Thanks for the reply!
@rick_d (213)
I have had my paypal account for several years and have never had any problems very easy to use, not a bad thing to say about them. I'm not familiar with alertpay
@mjmlagat (3171)
Thanks for the reply! God bless!
Personally I am a member of both. I only joined alertpay because some of the sites I use only accept that as the payment method. Paypal is the better of the two in my opinion as others have said it is more widely accepted and is more reliable. I have had no problems with Alertpay either but I always have a nagging doubt about it when using it for some reason.
@satyakam (1112)
well both processor company good ,but one thing is paypal widely accepted because it is covering many countries which alert pay not doing ,so the country where payapl there they will support payapl not alert pay and vice versa.