Do you use Online Payment Processors?

@moreinfo (3867)
China
Online payment processors act as electronical ecurrency, so you can use them to pay and receive money. More and more online business are using online payment processors now! The popular processors are E-Gold E-Bullion Paypal Moneybookers Neteller The above 2 are gold based. have you used any of them?
@mypigbox (2245)
e-gold monybooks pp I have used the tree processor. but only a little mony in there.
@moreinfo (3867)
moneybookers is the easiest to withdraw your money, and now paypal is also ok, but you have to liquidate e-gold. anyway, they are nice payment processors.
@keddyw (223)
I use e-gold,paypal and moneybookers.
@moreinfo (3867)
ah, they are the main online payment processors. now there is a saying that e-gold is possibly BLOCKING account? anybody has experiences here?
@zgb_0001 (1384)
• Pakistan
I use EG PP MB and chinese PP.
@Opteron (1845)
Yes I only use paypal, I don't know other system and I don't know how they work! I'm interested in e-gold...how does it works?
@moreinfo (3867)
For e-gold, the payment processor, you can search for some of my discussions here, and check out this thread: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/436590.aspx Good luck!
@harsh1985 (595)
i use e-gold but working with mylot i have to work with paypal also
@moreinfo (3867)
have to use friend's paypal here. really dont like to register a paypal account.
I use e-gold, because there are a lot of investment programs on the internet whitch pay with e-gold. Paypal is not available in my country, and in Moneybookers I am not interested at the moment.
@moreinfo (3867)
yes, most of the hyip or investment programs online accept e-gold, and or e-bullion. so e-gold is always the number one choice for international members.