Do you get payed for adding images?

@Random28 (158)
Do you get money for uploading images on mylot? And if so how much?
@owlwings (37693)
• Cambridge, England
Yes, MyLot pay for you to upload your own, relevant photos to discussions and responses. They also pay for photos uploaded to the Interests sections but there is no payment for photos uploaded to your personal photos area. The Guidelines about what photos are acceptable (and what are not) are here: http://www.mylot.com/o/photoguidelines.aspx
@owlwings (37693)
• Cambridge, England
There is no set amount - the same as with discussions and responses. It is all calculated by the MyLot Payments Algorithm (which we are encouraged not to discuss). The only way of finding out 'how much' is to try it.
@hildas (3031)
I know you do get paid but I really am not sure how much it is now. It used to be for a single picture but now it works if it is added to a discussion or part of one. I would add pictures from time to time and it pays a few cents for a couple of them. I added six one day and made a little bit extra, but I do not think we will ever know how much exactly it is.
@mtsandeep (1586)
yes we do get paid for uploading photoes in mylot. we need to upload in each categories(interests) to get paid for images. uploading images to our profile won't earn you any thing. As you know, earning rates are not clear in mylot. Image earnings are no excemption. we get atleast 1 to 2 cents per image minimum.
@srikandi19 (3393)
• Kuta, Indonesia
i have many photo in my profile. I am JUST like photograph , i don't know how much upload photo can get money in here .
@sirrob (4112)
You won't earn anything if you upload it in your profile. You earn if you add them in your discussions or in your response/comments not in your profile. And you can only use the feature of adding photos in your response when you have 500 posts already.
@sirrob (4112)
You earn images when you add them in your discussions and in your response and not in your profile. But the latter, you can only use this feature when you reach 500 posts. And no one knows how much it pays you and only admin knows about it.
@Chevee (5915)
Yes you get paid for adding images I don't know how much but it really help me out a lot. I try to add an image to most of the discussion I start. And I see my earnings are more than when I don't.