What Are You Using For A Tree Topper?

There are many things you can use for a tree topper. I think the most traditional toppers are either a star or an angel. I'm using a blinking star on our tree. My children really love it. What are you using for a topper? Do you have a traditional topper or do you have something none-traditional or unique?
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I have a crocheted angel that was made on a papercone. She is pink and white with golden blonde hair. I have been placing her ontop of the tree for yeears now. Merry Christmas!
Oh, I remember my mom crocheting angels when I was a little girl. I bet that angel is beautiful. Thanks for the comment! Merry Christmas and Happy MyLotting!
For my little tree has an angel topper that my grandmother gave me when I moved to college. She used it on her tree since I was a baby and wanted me to have it :)
That is sweet and I know that angel is very special to you. I know my mother gave me her angel topper when I moved out on my own. It is a large one and is ceramic, it is so beautiful. I have never used it since I had my children because I was always scared something might happen to it. I want to be able to pass it on to them when they move out on their own. Thanks for the comment! Happy MyLotting!
@OURDEW (4812)
tree toppers - my tree topper
The last couple of years I have used a stuffed animal bear as my tree topper. This year I have a little polar bear. I still like a star or an angel, but I think my favorite has to be a bear. a friend of mine uses a santa hat and that looks really cute too.
You really have a beautiful tree. The bear is very cute too. It's a really cool idea. Thanks for sharing the picture. Merry Christmas!
@fasttalker (2798)
I have a big bow made from wired ribblon. I did my tree in burgundy and gold and couldn't find the right color of gold for a topper so I found burgundy ribbon with gold trumpets on it and made me a big giant bow and draped the ribbon down he tree. It really turned out pretty and believe me that's saying something because crafty I am not! LOL
Oh wow, I bet that really is pretty. It's a really neat idea too. I never would have thought of something like that. Thanks for the comment! Merry Christmas!