Any luck making a few bucks from holiding Yard Sales/ Garage Sales?

Yard Sale  - I made this grapic for a yard sale
I know most folks seem to post under this heading for online stuff, but I was thinking since it is "make extra money" and I know when I was a kid we often did that through yard sales or car washes etc. Then as an adult I also used to shop yard sales often. So, I thought I would ask if anyone here still hold or seek out yard / garage sales for great deals?
@TheAgent (221)
My wife goes to yard sales every weekend and checks the thrift stores for some cheap stuff. Then she usually resells it on ebay or does a garage sale of her own to make some money. She has stumbled across some really good stuff that made some good money when she sold it. The only problem is sometimes she would rather keep the items then sell them, so we are getting kind of cluttered. If you know the value of something, you can't go wrong with yard/garage sales.
I did th e garage sales too for gret deals to re sell on Ebay. I just get way too much stuff, then ending up donating it or giving it away! Thanks for the comment!
I have not had a yard sale for 2 years, but the last one that I had I made 240.00 ! That is not my best, but it helped us with our moving at the time.
$240.00 is great for a few days of selling unwanted stuff. I used to do one evertime I moved, bus since I havent moved in 20 years, stuff piles up, so I usually free cycle it or donate stuff. BUt I might have to re think that next time I get the urge for spring cleaning! Thanks for the comment!