Do you eat healthy?

apple - healthy
Denmark
do you try to have healthy meals,and controll your diet?i usually eat whatever i like and feel like eating,i like mc'donalds also very much,and fruits are not on my daily menu...i don't know if i could control my diet..can you?
@Kelian (768)
• Trinidad And Tobago
I try sometimes. I hate to eat too much junk. But most of the time I can't refuse a hearty home cooked meal, no matter how much calories it may have.
• Denmark
yeah i eat home made meals too..as for junk food..i don't really know what is junk:P
@Mommamea (1215)
I try to eat healthy but I my passions get the best of me. I try to make healthy meals for my kids at breakfast and dinner especially
• Denmark
yeah,when you have kids,the whole attention goes to them..as they need a healthy diet for growing yp strong:)
@mayaroma (197)
• Norway
I try as hard as possible to eat healthy. I buy organic fruits and veggies as much as possible. I dont eat meat , but I do eat seafood.
• Denmark
oh,i don't like seafood..but why don't u eat meat?u dont like it or you don't want to?
@TerryZ (22083)
I dont really eat healthy I used to eat alot of mcdonalds that is worst food you can eat. I dont eat it anymore. I dont have to watch what I eat I am not over weight but I love to eat. I really dont eat fruits I shoud. Nice talking to you
@TerryZ (22083)
lslslls
• Denmark
same with me,the difference is i still eat at mcdonalds when i have the possibility..as for fruits,i don't like them too much
@nmw2005 (1198)
I try to and most days, I eat healthy. Every one in a while I'll crave junk and just eat it.
• Denmark
is it because u think of your health,or your weight?:)
@baysmummy (1639)
I try to eat healthy, i have abit of both i eat fruit and vegetables but i also eat mc donalds and other junk food, I find if i cut out my junk food completely then i end up going out and buying some on the sly and eating it all so i have just cut down on the junk food i eat but i still have some! i have already lost some weight dieting this way!
• Denmark
many people want to lose weight,me on the other hand i would want to gain some..:)
• Portugal
I try to, I am a little over weight. I like to eat good and now more healthy to avoid some problems. I also make some exercise to complement.
• Denmark
believe me,sometimes i wish i had some extra kilos rather than being skinny
yeah i eat healthy i don"t eat outside food and u
• Denmark
i eat whatever i feel to...also junk food ,it might not be good for the health but it tastes good:)
@meeoww (1174)
No. I just eat. I eat what I want when I want and usually as much as I want, just because I enjoy food. I'm really really lucky that my metabolism can handle it (for the most part, anyways) and only when I'm feeling "fluffy" do I just mind what I eat for a couple or three days to get over it and then it's back to the same thing. It's going to be hard when my metabolism figures out that I'm old already. I have no self control on eating. Oh, except I limit ice cream to only every 2 weeks (and then I have a double scoop to make up for it!) Aloha!
• Denmark
hey,i am exactly like that also..i eat whatever i feel like eating and my methabolism works very well as far as i can see because i don't put on any fat..only my stomach tells me sometimes to take it easier:P
@yashin (658)
i will try to eat more to become more healthy.
• Denmark
eating more makes us healthier?or you meant eating more fruits and vegetables?
@aprilsue00 (1992)
I do not eat healthy at all. I rarely ever eat breakfast and I just snack all day. The only good meal I get everyday is supper because I have to cook for my husband and kids.
• Denmark
yeah i don't have regular meals either..i guess it affects my health but my program is to blame
@Zabeen (669)
i do control my diet
• Denmark
doesn't that spoil your appetite?:
no