Do you like to cook?What was the last meal you prepared?

@ladynetz (968)
I just finished to prepare some blinches. My kids love it, so I'll have it ready for the time they come from school. You can have inside evrything you want. I love most to fill it with ricota cheese+sugar+dill. I also like it with cheese. The kids love it with chocolate, or gem. I think they'll never have enough of it, even if I'll make every day. it's easy to prepare, but then takes time to sit in the front of the stove, that's the only reason I'm not doing it more often. What about you? What was the last dish you prepared?
I baked homade mash potatoes with chicken in chicken gravy over the potatoes and home made biscuits over everything. For dessert we had a pig lickin cake. which is a yellow cake with maderine oranges mixed in the cake mix, for the topping it is crushed pinapples, cool whip and vanilla pudding. Yes I love to cook.
@ladynetz (968)
This sure seems very tasty! Thanks for shearing.
If you like that. You might like this also. Take2 cans of beef stew and bake it. Make dough like you are makink homemade biscuits to put over top the beefstew. Take just a tablespoon full of the dough each time and put it in each spot. How ever many biscuits you want and bake until the biscuits are brown. I'm Irish so I like to cook different ways.