Special gifts

Gifts - Presents
@Humbug25 (12551)
I always give a small gift to the lollipop ladies in our town for Christmas. They are always there come rain or shine to help the children cross the roads safely in the morning and when the children come out from school. I also give a gift to the lady that works on the reception at one of my son's school's too. She is so efficient and is great at her job. She was so pleasantly surprised when I gave her a Christmas gift last year and she said how the teacher's always got something. I think she is very important at the school and they are lucky to have her. Do you give a gift to someone special at Christmas other than your family?
@hildas (3031)
That was really kind of you and it is nice to know that you are appreciated when an outsider does this for you. Well done. I always give my local shop and hairdressers some biscuits and I also send my daughters teachers and the Headmaster a small gift too. I think it shows that we care and appreciate them.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi there hildas It does make me feel good that I have done something nice for someone else too. I think it goes without saying that the teachers get a small gift too but as the headteacher is my son's teacher it kinda kills two birds with one stone! LOL Thanks for your response
@lilaclady (28240)
I think it is anice thing to do for anyone that you think does a good job with something that affects your life especially when it is a job where they don't really get paid much, and I know the lollipop people don't get a lot and they really do a good job..
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi ya lilaclady It's usually is just a small gift but I think it makes a difference to them. Thanks for your response