How do you choose your myLot discussions?

@CRSunrise (2964)
Do you just go through categories at random, read a bit, then make a comment? Or do you find discussions that look interesting, then make a comment? I suppose I do a little of both. I just wish it were a little easier to surf through the discussions to find something you're interested in.
I select the discussions in which i would like to participate for my interests! or sometimes the discussions that my friends put here in mylot! Sometimes if the topic is in someone of my interests or I have something interesting to say, i just simply participate! I like the truth to comment on the discussions from my friends or messages that i see in my interests! and I enjoy very much being here in mylot! because I have fun with my friends and just as I win money!! Well have a nice day and hope you will have a very good week ;) see you soon and bye bye. P.D Welcome to my lot!! if you are an active member you will increase your earnings....
@CRSunrise (2964)
That's what I'm trying to do. Increase my earnings. I've been active on this site today. :-)
@pkc3000 (1268)
Hello CRSunrise I am a member of this site since Feb.08. I always gone through all the discussions and thereafter I post my comments on the interesting subject or topic in which I have some knowledge and I can express my views in proper way. pkc3000
@tklich (391)
I tend to look through the discussions that fall into my interest categories or where I have had relative experiences and can share my experience and give advice to the situation. The most I can relate and am interested in the topic, the easier it is for me to write on that particular discussion. I also like to look through what the people on my friends list have posted as well. A lot of them reply to my discussions, so I try to return the favor as much as possible by replying to their discussions as well. It irritates me a little bit when someone totally irrelevant replies to a discussion of mine where I am asking for advice and they can't relate at all. It's thoughtful of them to take the time to respond, but what purpose are they really serving? If they can't share a related experience or give any advice, it's kind of a waste of time if you ask me.
@KrauseHome (35517)
Personally for me, I go to the Starting page and look over all of the discussions there, and post back to the ones I am interested in, then I go to some of my favorite catagories that I am interested in, and also my friends New discussions as well, and then go from there. Considering the time I have to be active in here varies each day, it depends on what usually ends up catching my attention in here as well.