what website do you use to upload your pictures??

@oinkgiz (865)
Singapore
there is so many website that offers you good quality of uploading large files for your picture, can you share what website do you use to upload your photos thanks me, i upload my creation to flickr.com multiply.com photbucket.com or to just get a link i use imageshack.us hope you can share too.... ^_^
@trickiwoo (2702)
I use deviantART. I really enjoy the art community there, and I get a lot more views and favorites on dA than I do on Flickr. Plus, Flickr limits the number of photos you can upload with a free account. With a free account on dA, there is no limit to the number of photographs you can upload. I also find the dA prints system to be very high quality, and I've had success on dA selling prints of my photographs! A good warning for uploading your photos on ANY internet website, you really want to avoid uploading high resolution versions of your images! The larger your images are, the more likely you are to become a victim of art theft. So to protect yourself and your images, only upload small version of your photographs to the internet!
@oinkgiz (865)
thanks for the nice warning... i'll take note of that... i visit deviantART to view all the nice pictures... its very nice there & so many pictures to view, more options... i aslo thinking of having a account there... i hope to see all your nice shots.... ^_^
@jesbellaine (4157)
Hi there! Most of my pictures are uploaded at Multiply site. Some are uploaded in Friendster. Before I used to upload it at flickr but it is not a free service I guess so I need to move all of my pictures to another site. My boyfriend created a site for me in which I can check or browse my pictures there using a viewer. It is not finish though. But as of now, I use Multiply because I think it is a great web site to store your pictures. I haven’t used the blog feature there but I will some time when I am not that busy. You may visit my site if you want. Hehehe… Thanks for the discussion! Happy Mylotting and Happy Holidays! Cheers!
@oinkgiz (865)
no problem... me too, i have multiply account but i dont store much of my picture there... but i guess multiply site is much user friendly for uploading pic which they offer a uploader application that you'll just save a specific folder that you want & then it will auto upload it for you & save as draft... & it can save even 2-3mb picture.. without any error... its nice... ^_^ hope to see your picture.... thanks for posting...
@Flight84 (3050)
I use the Kodak Gallery and I can also share pictures through my Photoshop software. I upload the work I want to showcase on Deviantart.
@oinkgiz (865)
thanks for your response... me, i only use photoshop for editing or cropping pictures or for me to put borders & signature to the pictures...ahihihi... i dnt know how to share pictures with photoshop softwares... btw can you teach me how to do it... thanks thanks again for posting Happy MyLotting.... ^_^
@Flight84 (3050)
I use Photoshop Elements 7 and at the startup screen it gives you all your options, such as editing and all that. It will have a tab for sharing. I've don't use it often because I mainly use Deviantart and Kodak, but it's cool because it also gives you a full backup option for all your photos too. :)
@oinkgiz (865)
wow...thanks for your tips i'll try to use photoshop element 7 , currently im using photoshop cs thanks again for your response... Happy Mylotting... ^_^
@sameroad (3180)
me and my camera (trick) - camera in the mirror
I upload my pictures on my myspace page.. i have a couple of different albums on there.. i also use viewbug.com and i just won $10 on there for one of the photos of my dog! pretty cool site.. i also upload my pictures on soaphoto.com and i use photobucket and imageshack.us too I'll probably join and start using flickr.com after christmas since i'll have my dslr.. and i really like fliker.com i love going on there and looking at all the beautiful pictures. there are some VERY talented people in this world.
@oinkgiz (865)
hi sameroad, thanks for your response to my discussion & for sharing... wow you have a lot of account in different websites... i hope you'll not be confuse for your acct user id & password... ahihihihi... have a nice day... happy mylotting... ^_^
@troyski (103)
I'm still getting used to the idea of posting my pictures online. Fellow photographers have been egging me to use online galleries for years now. To cut the story short, I folded and started uploading some pics here and there. I now have photos uploaded in multiply, flickr, and betterphotos
@oinkgiz (865)
hi, thanks for your response to my discussion... i hope to see your photos.. i also have accounts in multiply & flickr... have a nice day... happy mylotting....
@TheAgent (221)
I mainly use Flickr, but I also use megaupload and filehost. I take a lot of pictures, so I also keep most of my photos on an external hard drive. I back up my photos to dvds also. I have some pics on imageking and photobukect to.
@oinkgiz (865)
me too, i used to burn my files to dvd when i dont have my external hard drive... but now i alread have seagate hard drive which have the capacity to store all my files... whats your account in flickr ... u can add me there - my uid: oinkgiz thanks
@uditpanda (1023)
i also use photo bucket. That apart picasa web album,ibibo.com & social networking sites like orkut are good options.
@oinkgiz (865)
hi, thanks for your response, thank you for sharing the sites that you used for pic uploading... have a nice day... happy mylotting... ^_^
@elaiski (70)
i use photobucket and multiply
@oinkgiz (865)
maybe you can add me there... my user id also oinkgiz... :) thanks