Blond, Bruenette, Redhead?

@missybear (11396)
What's your Hair color? I'm a brunette, that's my natural color. I've been a Red Head, a Blond and a Blacky before. I'm trying to figure out why blonds have more fun. I have just as much fun as a Brunette than a Blond. I don't think fun is in the color of your Hair. Whats your color? Do you have Fun?
@polachicago (19143)
I am blond. I used to be brunette for 2 years, but I didn't have fun () so I am back to my natural hair color. My eyebrows are light and dark hair color didn't work for me. Other than this I think that blond is working better for me. I am medium blond with natural highlights right now...
@missybear (11396)
Good for you, i hope you have lots of fun.
@polachicago (19143)
I was kidding, fun is always the same regardless of hair color...
@Shar19 (8236)
Right now I'm blonde. I'm a natural brunette though. I think you can have fun no matter what color your hair. I haven't had more or less fun because of the color of my hair. I've also had red (briefly), jet black, and dark brown. I do think I am more noticed with blonde or dark brown hair though.
@missybear (11396)
That's like me, I always like to change my color. My Favorite is Burgundy. Everybody noticed a d liked that color, well everybody besides my honey. He was sleeping when i did it and didn't noticed till we went out and 1 of my friends pointed it out and said how good it looked. What a dopey.
@Shar19 (8236)
Isn't that the truth? The men usually never notice unless it's a major drastic change like blonde to dark brown. We women notice everything right away.
Mine is jet black and I love it. I used to wear light brown at one point but I don´t feel much comfortable with that color. I must admit, though, that one of my greatest frustration is to be a redhead. I´m just not confident to wear such an extraordinarily sexy color...yet. Well, blond is...I just don´t like the way some people say blonds are stupid, just pretty and no brains whatsoever. That´s probably why I don´t want to wear it.
@missybear (11396)
I tried it and it didn't do much for me, neither was black. I do like the Burgundy and Red Colors.
Must be different for every other person.
@sacmom (14336)
I'm a brunette, like you. I've never dyed my hair (as of yet), though when the times comes I don't plan on doing anything drastic, like becoming a blond. Blonds may have more fun, but they are also perceived as dumb. PS No offense to the blonds out there. It's not like I came up with it.
@missybear (11396)
Tooo funny
@kunking (1116)
hii, missybear! my natural hair color is black and i really enjoy the color..most people in east asia countries are the same as me with black color hair..but there is the trend that more and more teens or young boys or girls in those coutries like to bleach their hair and dye it blond, brown, green or mix of many colors..whatever..they just think they will look cool with another color hair.
@missybear (11396)
I don't know about green, but the rest is ok.
@munhozmib (3729)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello! My hair color is like brown. It is not actually brown, nor black. Nor red. It is like a mix between red and brown. It is difficult to tell my hair color, and I am not great at these things. People say that it is a great color. I am glad about it, because it is certainly different. Some say that I am readhead. Some say that I am blonde. Though I think I have that brown color of hair that I do not know the name. Respectfully, Munhozmib.
@missybear (11396)
Maybe it depends which way the sun is shining on it, sometimes hair looks reddish in the light.
The natural color of my hair is light brown, but I didn't like it as I look like I had been by diving on the sea for years. So I had to dye it to black atleast once in every three months to make it stay black. Now I have split ends and it looks like golden at the tip of the hair, it's ugly looking really.
@missybear (11396)
Maybe just trimm the ends a little bit.
@Opal26 (17694)
Hey missy! Well, I agree with you! I am a natural Brunette too! Or at least I was! I may no longer be exactly natural, but I am still sort of a brunette, just a darker version since the damn color keeps coming out darker than it's supposed to! I try to color those stubborn greys, but then I come out with a sort of black color! If I try to go lighter I come out with an orangish color! Well, I've never really gone to any other extreme except a lighter brown so I really couldn't say anyting about beina blond or red head. but I honestly don't believe entirely that hair color has anything to do with fun! I know that there are some "shallow" men that have hair color preferences, but then I wouldn't be interested in them anyway!
@missybear (11396)
Good for you.
@rainmark (4307)
Hi there, i am a natural black just like a natural Filipino but recently i just colored my hair with a blond brown, just right with my color. But i do still love my black hair. Happy posting.
@missybear (11396)
I work with a couple girls from the Philippines and they have really nice hair.
I'm a brunette and I love it ... but I also wonder what I look like as a redhead though =) Happy Mylotting
@missybear (11396)
Try it, you never know you might like it.
@riyasam (16582)
my actual hair color,though i want to experiment with other colors also.i think it is a myth that blondes have much more fun.it is a state of mind,whether to be happy or not.
@missybear (11396)
I agree with you, I'm happy if I'm Bald.. Maybe not so much.