Opps!!! Sounds Blackmailing...???

@Tushavi (2078)
Karachi, Pakistan
Hi to All Well, Can You helps me About I love With my cousin also But no one in my family know about it Problem is My Worse Enemy on Coaching C (the group of 3 girls) Know about it & She Start Teasing me & Ask me She Both wanna some thing like a small party on coaching & force me to I Share some money with her.But I say No Thanks Now She Start Blackmailing me She tells me If You don't share money we tells anyone you are lier & Stupid guy you love your cousin & act like you don't like any girl she give me a name & all details about My cousin I was Shocked how could she find & know about it??? she tells me "I WILL TELLS YOUR MOM & TEACHER I AM LIKE THIS PERSON (means love & like this) IF I DON'T SHARE MONEY" So i think its a Private Discussion but mylot look like my family & People like my friends So Friends Can You give me suggestion may I share money with her or not??? I don't wanna someone know about it (About love) it's very worse for me But I think girls act is totally blackmailing what about ya??? I don't care money But IF I Dislike Anything its enough for me so you guys helps me Please??? have a nice day.
@1corner (744)
Hi Tushavi, I've several questions to ask you... First, are you sure it's love, and not simply a crush? Second, does your cousin feel the same way? Third, how far removed are you from her, i.e. are you 1st cousins, 2nd, 3rd, etc.? The reason I ask is, if you pursue this, it'd be wrong particularly for very close relations, because it's incestuous, and probably even illegal in your country. In some cultures though, it's OK for 3rd cousins onward to be couples. You will have to involve family here though. Giving in to blackmail is never a good idea. Do it once, and you'll likely be hooked for the rest of your life to it.
@1corner (744)
Forgot to say, maybe your "worst enemy" has herself a crush on you ;) Maybe that's why she'd like you to coach her, if I understand you right.
@hildas (3031)
Your cousin is so mean to you. I would stand up to her. Tell her NO! You are not giving her money and if she tells you will say its untrue or tell something about her. See if she tells then. Goodness what an awful girl this is. How can she do this to you. What does she need money so much for? I really hope you will speak up to her. Please do not let here do this because she will not stop it once you start giving her money. Good luck and My thoughts are with you. I would tell her Mother that shes doing this to you.