Newspapers or online news?

@toxicMDR (153)
Romania
I noticed that people are starting to not use newspapers anymore, i personally bought like 10 newspapers all my life (before i had internet), since i got internet i sometimes read online news (not the ones about V.I.P`s or accidents stuff), and i saw many people do that too, it`s faster, doesn`t cost anything and if you find nice news you can search if it`s true or compare on other sites. So i asked many people and they all use the internet, does someone still buys newspapers? (i think some people do if they still make newspapers)
@TheAgent (221)
I still get the local newspaper. It is just nice having something to read when I am not able to get on the computer. I do most of my news reading online though, sites like CNBC and even yahoo news are great. It is important to stay up to date on local and national news. You may not think the national news effects you, but the economy and oil prices effect everyone. I also get the Wall Street Journal sometimes. I like reading financial news. The internet has really made a differance in how people recieve the news these days. At least it is saving some trees. LOL
@toxicMDR (153)
anyway most newspaper are made from recycled paper :D, but you`re right too lol
normally online news bcuz they are more recent and more updated as compared to the traditioanal newspaper! but sometimes readin the normal newspapers are fun ! happy lottin n have a nice day!
@stvasile (7317)
I don't buy newspaper either. I only but newspapers when they offer a good book or DVD. I don't check out online news either. I learn the news from what I read in the subway on other people's newspapers . Also, I listen to some radio stations and I watch "In gura presei" every night, so I don't miss out on the important events.
@toxicMDR (153)
"In gura presei" (on romanian tv) is the best, you find out all the important news and laugh of the guy that makes fun of those news (i love that guy), yea you`re right
@hessyen (177)
its better the old way with the news paper you drink a cofee and you turn the pages. it helps my relax
@toxicMDR (153)
My dad does that, I drink my coffee while scrolling the pages :D
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello toxicMDR. I book two newspapers for me and my son to read, especially for my son, who is so interested in reading Reference and Military. The former one is my favorite, though I do a lot of news reading on the Internet.
@arunmails (3013)
I prefer the newspaper..... I don't like reading the news online.....
@j47lee (742)
hmmm... If i had to catch a bus.. i would just get one of the newspapers from the newspaper box.. and read news, or do the puzzles there to pass my time.. if im home.. its either the tv or the internet to look at daily news... I think the internet has become such a convenient place to look at news ... that newspapers first of all cost money.. but sometimes u get it for free near the bus stands.. but then who would go all the way to the bus stop for one newspaper..
@janisvg18 (183)
i read both online news and the newspaper. but i like the newspaper better. even though i do not read all of its contents, i still buy newspaper, but not everyday.