Which Simpsons character do you like?

I like Bart Simpson because he is fearless and acts cool.
@maclanis (1474)
• Belgium
I don't really have a favourite character. They are all great in their own special way! I guess it's just the combination of all the characters is what resulted into the awesomeness of the Simspons. ^^
@katemeow (848)
yes, me too! i was about to say that i kind of like them all :) the show's writers and creators are amazing in making each character unique and interesting.
I like Maggie she so cute n adorable. I think I'm going to name my daughter Maggie, oh wait never mind my friend mnamed his daughter Maggie, lol.
I love homer!!! because he's so nice!!! hahahaha and funny!! and i like it too bart!! hes very nice.... well have a nice day and hope you will have a very good week. See you soon and happy holidays! bye bye.
@KrauseHome (33259)
Well, my alltime favorite would have to be Marge. I also like Bart, but I like seeing just some of the things Marge says and does on the show. For me I always look forward to watching this show and seeing what they will do next. We have even started collecting the Series and have watched them a couple of times as well. Speaking of Simpsons it is on right now as I finish this discussion as well.
@kun2349 (23475)
I dun like simpsons.. haha =D Though i like the color yellow, but they are too much for me.. They are too bright and they irritates me instead.. lol =D I do not know the names of them, but i do find the little simpson cute, and the older simpson very naive.. lol =D I did played their video game too, but i find it very stupid.. lol
@Marcola (2776)
I don't have any particular favorite. I guess I like them all. Each one is unique. I think Dr. Nick Riviera is a fairly underrated character. He's a hilarious doctor! He should be on more episodes.
@kaliyha (591)
I love Bart Simpson. Even though he may are really tough and is in fact a bad boy sometimes, trust him to do the right thing when the time comes.
I like Lisa, because she is smart and clever, wish I could have a smart brain. And Homer is doing things without thinking of the consequences it's like life is for fun. They are really a good example of family, affectionate and passionate for each other and do everything together to solve the problems in the family.