Front doors

@Anne18 (11036)
Does your front door have a window in it? Our front door has two windows in it, one at the top half, then a solid part with the letter box in it and then another piece of window. It loets light into the hallway and we can see if there is anyone at the front door.
@gemini_rose (16193)
Yes our front door has three very small windows in it, and they are frosted so that no one can see in luckily. We live on a busy street so it would be horrible to have people noseyin in!! Its bad enough that we get knock a door runs a lot, luckily for me I never pay attention to anyone knocking at the door unless I am expecting something.
@webeishere (36353)
Mine has a window wioth crystal in it. My door is also a steel door. So I have a large magnet with a clip which I hang a calendar on then place that over the window wqhen I wish some privacy. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@SuzyLong (775)
Our front door has 2 large glass windows init and it opens straight into our living room so we get a lot of sun light from it as well. The only problem is that it's an old plastic door so it lets in a bit of a draft as well.
@arunmails (3013)
my front door has only one window, but, in the hall we have two... which makes the sunlight to fall on the floor....
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi ya Anne18 I have a window just in the top of my front door and that's it!
@riyasam (16578)
we do have a peep-hole but no windows on the door.we do have another safety door which is sort of open above.the primary it is safety measure for our kids who open the front door but are not allowed to open the safety door.
@camomom (7536)
Yes, our front door has a window in it.
Nope I dont see any door with windows in it yet apart from the movies those houses in the farm kind of. But here where I live I dont any see any. Your front door must be cool to have windows in it. atleast you will know are coming to your house. But isn't it creepy during night time? Hahaha! I just can imagine what would my friends say if our door is like that and we live in the city where a lot of beggar would come. It would creeps us out! Yeah, but your door is cool. really if I live somewher where its not crowded I would probably would have a door like that.
No, my door doesn't have a window, but it has a peephole. I honestly would not have moved in if it hadn't had one. I wouldn't feel safe not being able to see who was at my door. Since there are no windows around the door, I would have know way of knowing for sure.
@walijo2008 (4647)
We have one of those antique doors for our front door and it has a big oval window in it, that's beveled glass, its pretty, but I think its time to put a modern door in it, because its old, and lets in too much cold air. I don't want to get rid of it tho, I might put it in another part of the house.
@Shar19 (8236)
Yes our front door does have a window from the top to the middle of the door. I can see a little bit through the glass but you kind of have to be right in front to see out since it's kind of glary.
@candymarie (1368)
We have 2 windows, but neither on the door, they're actually on either side to peek out. I wish we had a peep hole though.
@suzzy3 (8358)
We have two little glass panels in the front door ,it is pretty glass,we had a cold wooden front door before and now it is all fancy and nice.
@winterose (39918)
yes our front door has a window in it, but we have a second door because of the cold and that one does not have a window in it. We usually live the blind down in the front door because we do not like people looking into the house from the street.
@kun2349 (23475)
Nope, not for me.. Too bad, i staying in those flats, and thus i can only have a wooden door, which is my main door for additonal security, as well as an aluminium door which has got a lock to it.. lol =D So most of the time during mornings till night time, our wooden door is always left opened, but the gate is always locked.. Thus regardless rain or shine, my gate is always opened for the sunlight or cool air from the rainy weather. hehe
@lilybug (21148)
Our front door has a few small windows up at the top of it. I have to actually stand on my tippy toes to see who is at the door they are so high up. Mine do not let much light in.
@webeishere (36353)
If you have read my discussions recently you'd have seen a photo of my front door with it's Christmas decorations on it. Anyhow, mine has a woindow in the center with gold colored trim around the window and Austrian Crystal for the glass. Very nice when the sun shines in making the prism on the walls and floors etc. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@ElicBxn (60884)
Yes, it has a little half circle window near the top that people over 6' can peek into, since I'm 5 foot, I had a peep hole put in.
@rocketj1 (6960)
Our home was built in the 1920s and therefore the front door is a rather Victorian style. We have a beveled glass oval window in it.