Thoughts and Sickness

@Pose123 (21667)
If you knew that a certain kind of food was making you sick, would you continue to eat that food and say it's okay to be sick? That may sound like a foolish question, yet that's just what many of us are doing when we continue to harbour thoughts of resentment, revenge and anger. Think about it, is that boss, that ex-spouse, that person you thought was your friend, really worth getting sick over?
@Mirita (2668)
Of course not, is best to move on with your life ,and forget about those people who harmed you. I really believe that whatever we do in this world comes back to you ,so leave it to Karma.
@Pose123 (21667)
Great answer, thanks Mirita. Blessings.
Well we all have choices then, sometimes our opinions and suggestions are good for us to say but not good for them to hear and of course to bear. Me i eat what i eat, i drink what i drink because its my prerogative. its preposterous sometimes when one disagrees. I've got nothing to do but to stop eating or drinking what i used to because contradiction sights facts on it. Being sick is hard because the cure is expensive and you have to have a savings in your pocket or bank. Happy mylotting!
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi Daydreamer, Thank you for your response, I appreciate it. Blessings.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I think that it all depends on the situation. If someone is over me, like a boss or something and I continue to have to submit to his B.S., it is hard to not continually feel resentment toward that person. I don't know, this would be one I would need to pray about.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi Rozie, Thank you for commenting. Blessings.
@flowerchilde (12547)
I think stress is the number one cause of sickness.. I also think we all have hurt someone before.. been oblivious in some way.. have made mistakes and have even been less than kind before. But there's a perfect saying which says "love covers a multitude of wrongdoing"/imperfection.. And it's true, if we can love more, we can forgive and forget more!