what is your dream job? why?

i guess all of us has a dream job unfortunately, not all can make it come true because of life's different circumstances. i'm currently working as a transcriptionist. i'm quite happy with it but i couldn't say it's my dream job. my dream job is to be a pediatric doctor. are you satisfied with your job right now? is it your dream job?
@wanted123 (121)
i want to be a doctor bcz my uncle is a doctor seeing his work i liked to be a doctor i learned basic of doctorship but it is a long process but i will try my maximum to be a doctor bcz my role model is my uncle who is the best doctor in this State and he has been awarded so many medal i am proud to have a role model like him
it's really helps when you have someone sort of an idol to look up to. it became your motivation to pursue. well then, good luck to you and i know someday you'll be a good doctor just like your uncle. all the best.
@LaurenInLA (2272)
My dream job is to be an author of mystery novels. I think about it so much that I have every detail of a what a day in my life would be like planned out fomr the time that I get up until the time that I would go to bed. When I have a day off, I live that day just as I would if I were an author. I work part time right now and my job is in sales. I enjoy it because I interact with so many kinds of people and I develop my characters from the people that I interact with. Don't give up on your dream to be a pediatric doctor. Best of lucj to you.
thanks a lot and you too, don't give up. i like reading mystery novels and solving murder mystery riddles. it's so exciting. i hope that someday i would be able to read your books, that'd be cool.
@Margarit (3677)
I been so bless already with my job right now and i can't find any reason to have different one. But before having this job and became a jobless for awhile i do have a dream jobs and this is not the one that im working with. I dream to have a job outside in our country and that would be a nurse but it is not my destiny to have that dream and i found one that im very contented .
it's good to know that you're contented with your job right now though it's not really your dream job. i also think that it would be fun to have a job outside the country. good luck to your work
I'm one of the lucky ones: I have had my dream job. When I was finishing school, I wanted to go to University, get a computer qualification and then go and work. I wanted to earn a bunch of money (of course!), to wear jeans to the office, let my hair grow long and be a sort of 'IT guru' for the company. About six years after University, I went to work in France. It was a contract job, so it was very well paid. I could wear jeans and a t-shirt to the office (no client contact). And after a short period, I became the local IT guru where I was based. I stopped cutting my hair and grew it long - nobody minded at all. The job lasted for over seven years. I made a lot of great friends, learned enormous amounts, got to live in another country and fulfilled an ambition from years previously. Very satisying. Now, I'd like to be a published writer. I'm working on that one. ;)
wow, good for you. you were really lucky. sounds like one heck of adventure. anyways, hope your dream of becoming a published writer gets to be fulfilled to. good luck.