Do you shower in the morning or in the evening?

@dcaputo (125)
I am a Mother of 4 so I have to shower before I go to bed at night, which is usually about 11pm or 12am....how about you?
I usually shower in the mornings or before I go to work. I can't start my day if I feel dirty and a shower wakes me up.
@dcaputo (125)
good answer - I work from home and have 2 small kids-a shower in the morning means the 2 boys trying to get in with me....lol
@globleking (2762)
MOSTLY IN THE MORNING
@kutchi (12331)
• Pakistan
I usally take shower in the evening
@amsharma (1861)
I mostly shower at night. Its just easier to shower after the kids go to bed than to try to rush to get out of the shower and keep an eye on them at the same time. I like to be able to relax while taking my shower, not rush:)
@kesfylstra (1870)
I usually get a quick shower in while my daughter is watching Baby Einsten. I keep the door open, and the house is very well baby-proofed, so I feel comfortable doing this.
@fubugirl (913)
I like to shower at night becuase it relaxes me and helps me sleep.
@ravian3 (385)
i preferd in the morning
@Kelian (768)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Both. I shower before I go to work in the morning and before I go to sleep at night. Showering at night helps me wash away the stresses of the day.
I shower in the morning and i will have a bath in the evening