Tie your hair or not?

@thaMARKER (3096)
For women, do you tie your hair within a day or from the first part of your day out. Does it requires you from work or you just prefer to tie? For men with long hairs, I see lots of you guys tie it and it looks good if you guys do. But for mylotters her who has longs hairs, when do you tie it?
I have long hair, and I have it tied up today. I like to have it out of my face when I am working, so often I will just scoop it off my face with an alice-band, without actually putting it in a pony-tail. My husband likes it when I wear my hair down whenever we go out, so I often wear it down because it makes him happy. Small sacrifice to keep a man happy :)
@thaMARKER (3096)
wow.. that's nice to hear.. most of my friends would tell me the same, they like my hair down so I would do it for the sake of -- them..
@Jaj_sahi (154)
I prefer to tie my hair. I've got curly hair. I generally plait it. Its just because I have to go to college and It requires me to tie it. moreover if curly hair is let loose it gets tangled (if proper care is not taken). and the sprays are nor so healthy.