What type of student are/were you?

@thaMARKER (3094)
When I was still studying, I’m not the conscious student. I let everything flow normal. I study but not hard and make sure I got all okay when it comes to my remarks or grades. I make my assignments and projects. I don’t read textbooks every night. I sometimes cheat but most of the time I scan notes before quizzes. I sometimes get rewards from teachers but it didn’t make me that popular. I was known in school because I belong to the average group, that’s all. If I got high grades, fine. If I got low grades, fine – as long as it’s not failed. I’m just the average type of student. I don’t go out for some night out fun. I don’t drink and smoke every weekend though of course I’ve tried at some point.
@dehong (152)
i think this is a good qustion.you know,at school i am a bad student.but now i am a good student.because i know if you want to make a lot of money,you must learn more thing than others.
@thaMARKER (3094)
great. i can't say that i'm using lots of what i've learned from school.
@nlcapricorn (1115)
I remember the time when I was studying at school I am very studios in all my lessons except MATh, physics, chemistry all that deals with numbers..I just dont know those subjects..it can just make my myself so much irritated specially if my teacher in math in entering into our room..grrrrrr.. Those subjects its okay to me if I get low grades as long as I am not failed.. haha
@thaMARKER (3094)
i hate numbers as well so i feel you. hehehe..
@amitj020 (125)
same wit me jus average.... u can say wat nornmal ppl did.........
@thaMARKER (3094)
yeah.. good for you.