Has Anyone Dabbled in Blog Flipping?

@browneyed (2528)
United Kingdom
I'm about to embark on it. Blog flipping (as I understand it) is basically: - building a new blog from scratch or - buying someone else's blog, jazzing it up ...then selling it on for a profit (hopefully). Has anyone heard of or tried this before?
I've been reading a good deal about this lately. I think it's an interesting idea with potential, but also risky if what you're after is really big bucks. I don't have the money to spend on existing blogs and would rather build my own. I've read that you can set up blogs and flip them almost immediately, wven without any income coming in, but you have to choose subjects that have the potential to pay in the future. Flipping seems to break down into two types--those that are earning good income and can sell for big sums, and those are going to pay you less because they're developed for newbies who want to have their own blogs but don't want to take the time and energy to develop them. The second kind will maked you less money on an individual basis, but since they don't take so much time to get up and running, you can create more of them. I'm just starting to get serious about freelance writing, and until I have that on a stable basis, I won't be getting into flipping, but I will be making notes for some possible blogs, so that if I decide to get into it, I'll be somewhat prepared. Let us know how you do with this. It would be a good topic to discuss here on Mylot. In fact, I'll take a look and see if the topic exists. If not, I'll make it one of my interests and see if it attracts any attention.
@browneyed (2528)
I'm intrigued by it and would love to master it (until I get bored by the idea!) I've found suitej.com and an ebook called Flip Noobs (flipnoobs.com) really helpful so far. Rather than registering a new domain, I've dusted off one that's been lying dormant for the past couple of months. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!
I bought that Flip Noobs ebook also. It's probably only the second time that I've ever paid for an ebooik, and I'm not sure it was worth it. The advice is good, but his methods really aren't what I want to pursue. The idea of just churning out blogs for immediate sale turns me off completely.
@browneyed (2528)
I hear you. I don't expect the book's for everyone. take care...