Has Little Caylee Anthony Been Found?

Yesterday it was reported, that the remains of a small female child were found, app 1/4 of a mile from the Anthony home. In a dense wooded area, a utility worker, found a garbage bag, he kicked it and a skull rolled out. It is reported that there was something else in the bag, police will not say what, and a new search warrant was obtained for the Anthony home. Everyone believes this is the body of the missing 3 yr old. What a sad end, to a sad story.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I heard on the news that if it is, there may be charges against the grandparents also for accessory. I can't imagine being involved in something so horrible.
@ravinskye (8245)
The story I read yesterday said investigators had to wait up to 10 days for the dna results to come back, but the one guy said he felt in his gut that it was her. I wonder what was found in with the body that made them get a new search warrant. I feel bad for Caylee's grandparents having to be so strong and stand up with their daughter. I don't know if I could see all the evidence against my daughter and defend her so strongly. I hope that they find solid proof what happened and if the mother did it she gets strongly punished. Especially since from day one she made up all these lies that the investigators poked holes in right away.
She obviously has a mental illness. Habitual liar at the very least, and maybe Bipolar.
@camomom (7537)
I hadn't heard anything about this. That is so sad. What a horrible thing to happen.
Yes it is a very sad case. If you get fox news, they cover it quite a bit.
@camomom (7537)
I'll have to check into it then. Thanks
I know this is kinda morbid to say, but I hope that the body is her, because this would put an end to this whole mess of a story. I haven't believed her mother about this since the story came out, first because she didn't even report that her child was missing (her mother did after she hadn't seen her for a month), then because of the flip-flopping stories that she gave about her whereabouts. This will put the nail in the coffin of Caylee's mom, as she is already awaiting trial. Also, if it isn't Caylee, then we have a whole new story to investigate, which will be even more sad.
That is true, that if it is not her, there is another child that has been murdered. I too believe the mother is guilty. However we should be careful because not everyone reacts in the same way as others, especially if she has a mental illness.